Chapter 1: A Cake of Meeting

The Story Of Two Girls♡

Place: Kim's home

Time: 7:30 a.m.

Ring.....................Ring......................

Kim woke up with a sudden shock, wondering what day it is. "Oh, it's Saturday. I don't have to go to school today." thought Kim. Kim shut off the alarm and continued to sleep.

Kim... Kim... Wake up won't you, sleepy head!!! It's her brother, Jim. Jim pulls her leg and try to drag Kim off her bed.

Kim woke up and stares at her brother with that hard-to-open eyes as she still feels sleepy. "What's up, dude? Why do you want to interupt my sleep? and also, didn't i say that you should knock before you come in?" said Kim.

"Hey, I did knock but you didn't answer. So, of course i just come in to wake you up" replied Jim.

"Then why do you want to wake me up? What's the occassion??" asked Kim.

"Don't you remember what day is today? We're suppose to go meet up with Zoe. Zoe just came back yesterday and he hopes to see us first. Look at the time , we're going to be late!!" Jim punch her sister on the arm, not the hard and strong kind of punch, but a weak, friendly, brotherly punch. (Zoe is a chiilhood friend of Kim and Jim who went to London to futher his studies and he is 3 years older than Kim. By the way, Jim is also a 20 year old guy who's having his semester break from his university in Melbourne, Australia.)

" Oh, no!!! I totally forgot about that!!!! Ok, give me five minutes and i'll be ready. Go get your car started and i'll be right there soon!." Kim, rushed to the bathroom, brush her teeth, wash her face and have a quick shower before changing into her t-shirt and trousers and rush down the stairs, leaving with her brother to meet Zoe.

 

Place: The Coffee House

Time: 8:00 a.m.

Jim park his car in an empty parking place and goes into the cafe with Kim. " Hey, Zoe!!! How are you, man!" said Jim and he shakes hand with Zoe and exchange their childhood hand-signal with Zoe. Zoe welcomed both Kim and Jim with a nice big hug and invited them to sit down to chat.

Kim noticed, Zoe became more handsome than before and a bit more masculine. Kim wondered if he has a six packs but did'nt want to ask him directly as she feels a little weird being so frank after a long time didn't speak to him.

"oh, my little sister here is becoming more and more handsome!. I'm doing great now, Jim. You? Do you have any girlfriends already? asked Zoe.

Jim smiled and say: " Nope, I want to be single for a while and i don't want a girl nagging after me, asking me to study, like my sister. She's really a pest." Jim joked. Kim glares at her brother and punch Jim's shoulder. "Ouch, that's was painful." Jim complained with a cheeky smile.

" I'll go and order a cup of coffee for myself  and let you guys have a little chat by yourself first. Is there anything that you guys want?" asked Kim.

"I'll have a tea and bring me some cakes. I don't want to drink coffee now." Jim ordered.

"Ok, I'll be back soon." answered Kim.

Kim stands up and walk to the counter to order for her coffee and tea. " I want a cup of coffee and a cup of tea. Where can i choose the cakes?" asked Kim as the one at the counter showed Kim the cakes. As Kim was choosing a cake, a girl wearing a pink dress came next to her. Kim didn't take any notice of the girl and was busy choosing cake for her brother and finally decided on a chocolate cake.

" I want this cake" said both Kim and the girl next to her. Both of them look at each other while pointing at the chocalate cake......

 

[To be continued....]