Chapter 7: Remember

Who Would've Thought?

'Hyung! We have to go' you heard someone yell from the other side of the line. 'Arasoo!' he yelled back, 'Well too bad, I really wanted to walk you home since I noticed you'll be walking by yourself, but you should save this number. You never know when I'll be calling again' he said before hanging up.

What just happened? How did he get my number? Why would he say all of that? Suddenly your phone vibrated. It was a text from the number that just called you, 'By the way, next time call me CHANYEOL OPPA' 

What the hell was going on? Why is this happening? You decided to start walking home since it was quite far from the recording place, plus it was starting to get colder and you couldn't afford to get sick just on finals week. How can this be happening to me? I mean, it's just that there are so many other fans out there, but why me? You've always had problems with your figure and before moving to Seoul you promised yourself to loose the weight on which you felt most comfortable with, and so you did. But honestly, you've always been afraid of what others might think or what they would say about you. One of the main reasons why you started listening to EXO and falling deeply for them, was because their music was the one that kept you going. You had been diagnosed with depression couple of years ago and you knew well that was what you had, but every single time you tried to deny it until the psychologist finally made his report. So many times you tried to take your life, yet one night, you were all ready to leave this world, to make the pain stop, to stop the voices in your head, when out of nowhere music started playing. You went over to your laptop and realized you've left it on and suddenly YouTube started playing a song called MAMA by EXO. You couldn't understand the lyrics, but somehow started crying as you were watching the video. What is wrong with me? I can't even understand what they're saying. And since then everything changed. You started to learn the names of all 12 members and started to get to know each of them, especially those 2 who caught your eyes at first.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Who are you? How are you doing this? You asked yourself every time you watched a video. Somehow listening to their voices became a drug you couldn't live without. You found yourself finding peace within those voices. All of them meant the world to you, but these 2 made their way deep into your heart and became the medicine you've been looking for. 

As you were remembering this, you felt tears coming down your cheeks. Oh gosh. Of course I would. Most of the time, they were happy tears, but today? Today was different. Today was the day you never thought would come true. Because of all that has happened to you, why would anything as good as this would ever actualy come true. Then your phone vibrated, a text message. 'Are you okay?' asked the sender.

'Oppa?' you sent back. Why would Baekhyun send that? And right after you cleaned your tears away?

'Nae.. Are you crying?' he asked.

'Umm.. how did you know?' you replied.

'This might sound a little strange, but I've been following you for a while now' he then answered.

EOTTOKHAE? Oh no .. he saw me crying? God .. Why do I have to be so weird, especially in front of boys? But at the same time ...

'Don't you have another schedule after the recording?' you asked.

'I don't', he said 'but other members do.  But how did you know?' 

Oh .. he doesn't know Chanyeol has my number? Then how did he eve-

You felt a hand reaching for yours and turn to see the who it was, when suddenty you were running while holding that person's hand. 

'YAH!' you screamed, 'What are you doing?' Did Baekhyun not see that? Is he seriously letting some stranger take you away. I mean we're nothing, but I would think he's a gentleman and do something about it. But you couldn't turn back to see if he was still there or even if he saw anything. You were running too fast and couldn't catch your breath as easily. Suddenly the hand holding yours left its place and the stranger was standing in front of you. Who the hell did he think he was? Grabbing a girl by the hand and taking her with him?

'Yah!! Who the he-' you didn't finish your sentence as soon as you saw the "stranger's" face.

'Shhh.. Don't be so loud' he said holding a finger to his lips.

'But ..' you couldn't speak.

'Are you going to smile at me now? Because I like your smile. A lot.' he said.

 

'Chanyeol Oppa??' you said.