Chapter 12: Oh no ..

Who Would've Thought?

"Oppa .." You said as you stood up from the table.

"Baekhyun? What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked as he too stood up from the table facing Baekhyun.

"That's what I would like to know." Baekhyun said as he kept looking from you to Chanyeol, back and forward.

"Oppa, I thought you were coming at 7." You looked down to your watch and realized it was barely 4:30. What in the world is he doing here so early?!

You clearly didn't understand the reason for Baekhyun to be at the cafe so early, but what you couldn't handle was having both of your biases in front of you. Just staring at each other. 

"Wait, what?" Chanyeol asked, this time facing you. "You were expecting him to come here as well?" 

"Ye-" You were saying when Baekhyun interrupted, "Yeah she was, but not till later. Obviously." 

Oh no. You weren't expecting any of this to happen. You just wanted to clear things out with both of them, each in its own time. Not like this. You had to sit down, because this was all too much and people were starting to stare at the 3 of you. What the hell is going on? 

"_____-ah, are you okay?" Said Baekhyun as he quickly rushed to your side, grabbing your elbow, helping you sit down. You weren't feeling so good. You were feeling light headed and couldn't make whose face was who's. "Nae, I'm okay." You said as you reached for your coffee.

"Ani! Excuse me!" Chanyeol said loudly, "Can we have a glass of water please?" You then realized people started to murmur, and to stare even more. Great now this is gonna be quite the scandal ... Suddenly you felt a hand reach for your waist, as another pulled your arm around someone's shoulders. 

"Joesonghabnida, but you don't look so good. I think it's better if we get out of here before people start talking." You recognized Baekhyun's voice immediately. 

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun.." Chanyeol said as he looked at you and Baekhyun walking out the cafe.

'Not now Chanyeol, not now." Baekhyun said. You could tell something was bothering him. He sounded not mad not irritated but there was something in his voice that made you wonder if everything was okay.

"Oppa, is everything okay?" You decided to ask, as he walked you to a white van, and opened the door. He took your hands in his and helped you get in the car. 

"Don't worry." He said. Your head was starting to get a hold of itself and you noticed he didn't meet your eyes. He kept looking down to the floor, and behind him, making sure Chanyeol was following him.

What is happening? Where am I? Wh- Just as you were thinking to yourself all these quiestions, the door on the other side opened and Chanyeol stepped up, followed by Baekhyun who sat next to you. Just as you were about to ask them something, everything turned black and your eyes gave up.  

♦♦♦♦ 

Oh my god .. What happened? You opened your eyes and started to stand up from where you were seated, when a pair of hands took a hold of your shoulders.

"Yah yah yah .. Careful." The voice next to you said as he took your shoulders and made you sit down slowly. 

Slowly your eyes started to open up. You started to make things out. In front of you there was a small table with a TV on top, you could make out all of the videogames that were under the table. Definitely not your apartment. You looked to your left and saw the big windows which showed the Han River with the lights of the city reflecting on the water.. Wait a minute .. The lights of the CITY?! What time is it??? You looked down and realized it was 6 p.m. When did all this time went by? You then came to your senses and realized .. YOU WERE NOT IN YOUR APARTMENT! You started to get alarmed when you suddenly turned to your right again and noticed Baekhyun sitting next to you, just looking at you.

"Oppa!" You got scared and jumped from your seat.

"Hahaha mianhe.. I should've said something soon." He laughed. Oh dear, that beautiful smile and that laugh which was so contagious. You immediately giggled.

"I am glad you are feeling better." He said as he got closer to you.

You started to feel nervous and the temperature in the room certainly started to get warmer.

"Nae, but, where am I?" You asked him.

"Our dorm of course paboyah." You heard from the other side of the room, that is when you noticed Chanyeol was in the kitchen. He looked at you and smiled, while he was cooking something on the stove.

"Your dorm?" What? Why am I here? How did I get here? 

"Oh! She's finally awake!" You turned to the front of the room, you then noticed Chen walking out a room with Kyungsoo next to him. Both of them bowed immediatley and introduced themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo!! Chenibnida! And thi-" He suddenly was cut off by Chanyeol who walked to Kyungsoo putting an arm around him and the other arm with a pot on his hands, "And this is Kyungsooyah!" 

"Aishh .. I could've introduced myself you know.." He said as he looked at you and smiled. 

"The ramen looks good though!!!!!" Chen exclaimed as soon as he noticed Chanyeol.

"YAH! This is for ______-ah. I noticed you were hungry." As soon as he said that, your stomach growled. Your hands went to your tummy right away and squished it. "Kamsahabnida oppa." You said as you looked down to the floor. WAIT! JIYUN! Where is my phone?? You started to look for your phone, when you noticed you weren't wearing your coat.  

"Are you looking for your phone?" Baekhyun suddenly said.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN! You took her coat off!?!?" Chen asked. 

"YAH YAH YAH! I didn't do anything, jinjja!" He said looking at you, then looking at the floor while he stood up. "Your phone is charging, it kept making noises and I noticed it was about to die. By the way you got quite some messages, but I didn't look at them or anything." He quickly opened a door which was located to your right and he closed it behind him. Few seconds later he came out with your phone.

SolBi - 15 texts; 4 missed calls

JiYun - 10 texts; 3 missed calls 

You definitely had to call them, but suddenly Baekhyun and Chanyeol were standing in front of you. Chen and Kungsoo had gone out to the company to meet the other members and bring them back home. So basically you were all ALONE. With BAKEHYUN. And CHANYEOL

"I think I should go." You said as you stood up, but as you were about to stand Chanyeol was 2 inches apart from you and Baekhyun sat down next to you.

"First," Chanyeol said, "We need answers.

 

What you thought would be a nice and simple date, turned into an INTERROGATION??