Chapter 4: It's him

Who Would've Thought?

This is not possible. Him. Out of everyone who lives in Seoul. HE walked me home? 

You stood in front of him, frozen without saying a word at all. SolBi who was behind you tapped your shoulder, realizing that you weren't answering his question.

'Yah .. he's talking to you pabo!' whispered SolBi.

You turned to look at him smiling at you, waiting for an answer.

'So who should I sign this to?' he asked.

'Uhmm .. ______-ah' you said with a shaky voice.

'Araso. _____-ah, what a pretty name' he said while handing your album back to you.

'Kamsahmnida oppa ..' you barely said while bowing slowly.

You then walked to the next person without paying too much attention where you were stepping, which made you trip, but before you could feel the hard floor on your knees, 2 pairs of hands were holding your own arms and your waist. You tried to turn to see who were the 2 persons who had saved you from an embarrasing moment, but as soon as those hands touched you they left. Fans were screaming and going crazy. You couldn't understand what the big deal was, then SolBi came from behin grabbing your hand and leading you down the aisle.

'Wait! What about the other signatures!?' you screamed while running behind SolBi.

'Are you crazy?! We wouldn't be alive if we wait for the other signatures!' replied SolBi.

What is happening? Is she crazy! I still haven't met all of the other members! 

After running for a couple of blocks, you finally stopped to catch your breath.

'Yah ... What .. Is going on?' you asked SolBi, trying to breathe in and out. 

'Pabo-yah!' said SolBi while slapping your arm. 'You almost fell!'

'I know that .. but ..' you then remembered the 2 pair of hands who had caught you. 'Who-' you weren't able to finish your sentence when she suddenly added, 'CHANYEOL AND BAEKHYUN!!'

'Really funny .. Seriously who caught me?!' you asked her.

Just as she was going to answer, your phone vibrated. 

My invitation for tonight is still up. I will be waiting for you at 8 at the cafe 2 blocks away from your place. Don't be late!

It was him. You now remembered. Did he catch you? But then whose hands were the other ones which hold your arms? 

'Is that JiYun?' asked SolBi. 

You turned to look at her and shaked your head. You really wanted to tell her who it was, but you knew she would go crazy and tell everyone else about it. 

You looked down at your watch. 7:30. You didn't have time to go home and change. Plus he already saw you today, so who cared. Okay maybe I do care, but he specifically asked me not to be late. 

'I should be going. I'm not feeling that great' you told SolBi. 'Thank you so much for today. I'm so sorry you had to take me away. I know how much you wanted to meet Luhan' you said while looking at the floor.

'Well with all this commotion, I forgot to tell you' she said. 'I got tickets for this week's live performance at Music Bank and another fan meet they'll be holding next week!' she exclaimed.

'How could you have forgotten! Gomawo!' you said as you wrapped your arms around your friend.

I'm sorry, but I promise I will tell you when the time is right.

♦ 

7:55. You made it in time, if you hadn't start running right after SolBi left you probably wouldn't have made it on time. But now that you thought about it. You had 5 more minutes to let everything sink in. You were meeting him. Alone. HE texted YOU. 

I just hope I can actually say something this time. What if he doesn't show up? I mean he has a pretty busy schedule, obviously. 

My goodness. What is going on with your life? Why is this happening to you? You weren't complaining, on the contrary, you were actually excited. Only in your dreams would he talk to you. Not even set a date, just look at you and smile. And now, here you are, waiting for him to show up.

8:00. Oh lord, it's already 8. 

You were too busy thinking on what you were going to say to him, when you looked up and saw a familiar hooded man standing at the front door, wearing sunglasses. Is that him?

You weren't able to look in that direction, so you decided to turn your head and look outside the cafe. Just then you heard footsteps coming closer and closer to where you were sitting. 

'Annyeong' said the familiar voice.

You breathed in and out 3 times before facing him. You got this. Just breathe. BREATHE.

'Anneyong' you said ...

 

 

 

 

'Baekhyun oppa' you answered.