Overwhelmed

Who Would've Thought?

It had been weeks since the last time you spoke to both of them. Actually, since you had a normal conversation with anyone. EXO had been to China for promotions or something like that, and you honestly weren't paying too much attention to Chanyeol when he called you to let you know that they were leaving, and that they would be in and out of Korea for the next couple of months with promotions, events and stuff like that. You had finals during those weeks as well, so you weren't able to actually concentrate on anything else but school. 

After that night though, Baekhyun texted you every day and at least twice a day. Good morning. How are you? I miss talking to you, or I thought of you today, I hope you're receving my messages, were the kind of messages that made your phone vibrate each day. You never answered any of them. What would you say? I miss you too? And then have his girlfriend find those texts and think the worse.. Or have Chanyeol read them and get hurt as well... No. The thought of Baekhyun dating someone did hurt you. More than you thought it would. On the other hand, Chanyeol always tried to call you at night and fill you up on what they did and asked about your day. He always mentioned how much he missed being next to you or the sound of your voice, to which you couldn't help to giggle and blush. But then the thought of Baekhyun would come to your mind and your mood would change, Chanyeol noticed that and you tried to played it off as if you were just a little tired, trying not to hurt his feelings. There wasn't a moment during the day that either one of them wasn't in your mind. Solbi, Jiyun and Dongmin started noticing that you were acting strange lately, and you always convinced them as it being stress. In reality, you weren't feeling like talking to them and having to explain all that has happened. You weren't even sure of what was actually happening. 

After finals, Jiyun and Dongmin wanted to take you out to celebrate that exams were done and now you had winter break to look forward to. Solbi met a guy in one of her classes and had been talking and seeing him for a few weeks now, but not like you would know, since you were too busy minding your own business. You did feel a little left out and guilty that you hadn't been so in touch with them, but you were greatful that at least Jiyun had a feeling that something was going on and she always gave you the space you needed. 

After the night when Baekhuyn had left because his "cousin" needed him and you met up with Chanyeol by the Han River, Jiyun noticed you were not in a really good mood once you came back to the apartment. She actually was acting more strange than usual, and patted your shoulders lightly before leaving the apartment. You froze in place and tears started to roll down your face. You knew that there were too many reasons for those tears. Jiyun had never been so loving, yet for the past few weeks she had been acting like a sister. Chanyeol was everything you expected him to be, and he (kind of) confessed his feelings for you that night at the river. But once you realized that mostly these tears were about Baekhyun, you couldn't stop but sob even harder. You couldn't believe you had been so naive, that you let your feelings take over your perception of real life. What was worse is that you spent so much time on him, while Chanyeol truly cared about you as well. Those tears were because you weren't sure on what to do. What was next. What was going to happen now. That night you cried until your eyes were dry enough for you to go to bed. Jiyun didn't come back until morning. 

But now that you had had some time for yourself with them gone and your friends, or at least Jiyun, understanding of how you were feeling, you had made a decision and you were sure that it was the best thing to do.

Almost. Tomorrow we'll be back. I need to see you, please. I miss you. ~ Chanyeol      

You smiled at the thought of seeing Chanyeol tomorrow, however,

I promise that I will explain everything tomorrow. Let's talk. Give me another chance. ~ Baekhyun

Seriously? Now what? That's not even a question. I know what I'm doing.

See you tomorrow then. My place. ~ __________

This was the right thing to do.