Chapter 10: How?

Who Would've Thought?

7:30 a.m. Only 30 minutes for you to get ready and head to class, before being late.

♦♦♦♦

7:55. Oh thank goodness. I have at least 5 minutes left before class starts.

"____-ah!" you heard someone yell from behind. You turned around to find SolBi running towards you. You stopped where you were and waited for her to make her way towards you. As soon as she was next to you she took a hold of your arm. ''I am really, really sorry I had to leave yesterday so early. I was really tired, but I shouldn't have left you on your own." 

"Anieyo. Don't worry." You said with a smile on your face. "I understand, plus it was nice to walk home." Ah jinjja.. I'm even more sorry I have to hide this to you too SolBi. 

"Yah .. Did you meet someone last night?" She asked with a smile on her face, as you two walked in class and headed to your seats. 

"Haha. Why would you think that?" You asked. Did she see me with Chanyeol? Or maybe saw Baekhyun following me? 

"I don't know, you seem a little different today." She said as she took her books out her backpack. 

Just before you could answer your teacher walked in the room, "Please take out your books."

SolBi, I am really sorry I have to hide this from you. 

♦♦♦♦ 

In the middle of class you felt your phone vibrate. Carefully, making sure your teacher wasn't looking you checked what was it.

Are you free today? ~ Baekhyun

OMO .. Baekhhyun wants to hangout today?? But just as you finished that thought another text came up.

What are you doing today? Let's see each other again -Chanyeol

Ahh.. What am I supposed to do now? "Mmhhm, Ms. _____, is there anything you want to share with the class this morning." Said your teacher as you slowly put your phone away. 

"Anieyo." You said as you look down to your notes. He then turned around and continued his lecture, but then you could feel SolBi looking at you, so you decided to face her.

What's going on? She whispered. It's just my mom. You whispered back at her, quickly looking back at your notes. You felt guilty from hiding all these things to your friends, but there was nothing you could do. 

♦♦♦♦ 

Class had been dismissed 30 minutes ago and SolBi had another one right after that, and DongMin was out of town, and you already knew JiYun was going to be busy the whole day since she had a test the very next day, so you were left alone for the day, which meant you still had to reply to those texts you had received. 

But what am I supposed to reply? Who am I supposed to see? 

After minutes of thinking you decided to reply to both of them.

Cafe Mobbit at 3? You sent first.

Cafe Mobbit at 7?  You sent after.

You looked down at you watch. 12:00 p.m. You had time to go to your dorm and change your clothes before meeting him first. 

♦♦♦♦ 

2:58 p.m. Oh man, why am I so nervous? I mean I already talked to him and all. But that didn't mean you were ready to see him once again. 

You were too busy looking at the drinks to notice the man who was making his way to your table. He reached your table just as you were about to order a drink. There he was, wearing a big coat with sunglasses covering his eyes, which didn't matter as you looked at his lips which were formed in a big smile. You were about to stand up, when he motioned for you to stay sitted. As both of you sat down, you noticed he wasn't taking neither his nor sunglasses off, which you understood. But as soon as he finished ordering for the both of you, you went right to the reason of why you had chosen to see him first.

"Oppa," you said looking straight at him, "I have only one question before we begin."

"Nae." He replied.

"How did you get my number?" you asked.

"Ah, so you finally ask!" Chanyeol answered.