Chapter 6: But why

Who Would've Thought?

Was that a dream? Did it actually happened? As soon as you woke up the next day, you checked your phone to make sure you were not dreaming.

Have sweet dreams. Baekhyun Oppa ... It did happen. I actually met with Baekhyun. 

'Where did you go last night? DongMin and I were looking for you all over the place?' JiYun asked as she walked in the room and brought you a glass of orange juice.

'Sorry, SolBi and I had to leave, and then I just went to the cafe down the street' you said.

'I know you guys left. What happened anyways?' she asked.

'Well,' you said, 'I'm not really sure myself, but SolBi said Chanyeol and Beakhyun hold me and that's why everyone went all crazy'

'Yeah!' she exclaimed, 'DongMin and I couldn't believe what we were seeing .. Well now I take back all I said about those gay guys'

Your phone suddenly started ringing, 'Yoboseyo?'

'Inkiyago in 30 min! Get all dolled up!' SolBi yelled on the other side of the line.

'Okay, okay' you laughed.

This time, you decide not to wear a dress. You were not about to freeze your off while waiting outside. 

'So where did you go last night?' SolBi asked.

'I just went to the cafe down the street' you said trying to avoid eye contact. You weren't really good at lying and SolBi could right away tell when you were lying.

'By yourself?' she asked looking for your eyes.

I can't tell her the truth, but if I don't say something it's going to look even worse. You were in this debate, when the lines started moving. You thought that she would forget and just change the subject, but then she added, 'You did meet someone' she laughed, 'Yah! You know you can't lie to me!'

'I know, I know' you said laughing. What are you going to do now?

'Was it the stranger who walked you home the other night?' SolBi then asked.

You turned to look at her. But how did she know? Did she see you and Baekhyun together? No .. If she did she would've said something by now.

'Well yeah, but he never showed up, so I just ordered coffee and sat there' you said. You really hated lying to your friends, especially SolBi, but it would be too risky to say the truth.

'Aishh .. What a jerk! Well at least we're going to see the boys again, and this time we'll stay for the whole thing!' she said.

'Jinjja mianhe SolBi' you apologized.

She just shaked her head and smiled at you. You knew she wasn't mad about having to leave the signing, but you could feel some tension between you guys and wondered if she actually saw something last night.

You were already inside, waiting for the boys to come out and practice for the recording. Thank god we're not that close to the stage. You were hoping to just cheer for the boys and leave with no one recognizing you.

The boys came out on their usual blue uniforms and right away you recognized Baekhyun. You tried to not look at him while they were practicing and recording, but somehow your eyes always seemed to find his. You didn't think he looked at you even once and for that you were thankful, but then at the end of the recording, while they were thanking the fans for comming, you felt someone staring from the other side of the stage.

OMO .. Is he looking at me? You turned around to see if any other girl was looking at him, but realized everyone else was looking at the other members. He can not be lookign at me. You then turned to face him. He was still staring, but this time he was smiling. What should I do? Just as the thought crossed your mind SolBi said, 'Yah! This was so much fun! And they all look good!' 

You tried not to pay attention to him, 'Of course they did' you laughed, while you walked away.

'Well I'm going home early tonight, too many emotions for the night' SolBi said.

'Are you okay? Are you sure you're not mad at me?' you then asked.

'Mueos?! Aishh paboyah! Why? Why would I ever be mad at you? Stop that right now! Saranghaeyo!' she said before hugging you and heading home.

Well at least she's not mad at me, but how could she leave me here all by myself? .. You started walking home, when your phone started ringing.

'Yoboseyo?' you answered without looking at who was calling you.

'Annyeong' said the voice on the other line.

'Umm ..' you were about to say something when suddenly the other line added, 'I'm glad you wore something warmer today'

You looked at your phone and noticed that you didn't have that number registered in your phone.

'Who is this?' you asked.

'How come you can't recognize my voice? But you know, it's pretty rude not to smile back at someone' he then said.

What .. It's him .. 

'Is this .....'