Chapter 5: What to do.

Who Would've Thought?

Well this was actually happening. You pinched yourself a couple of times without him noticing to realize this wasn't a dream, but reality.  Baekhyun was standing in front of you with a smile on his face. 

'Actually, I know I said I wanted to come here, but would you mind if we go somewhere else bef-' he was saying, as you heard screams from inside the cafe and saw a bunch of girls taking pictures of him. Quickly he grabbed your hand and started running.

Why am I so stupid? Of course this was going to happen! You thought as he guided you through the dark streets of Seoul. Why is his hand so warm? But ...Why did he exposed himself like that just to meet with me? This and so many more questions were running through your head, when suddenly Baekhyun grabbed your waist and hold you against his chest. What in th-

'Shh ... They won't know we're here' he said while wrapping your body in his coat.

We are .. so .. close ... For a minute there you forgot how to breathe, until you heard footsteps which were followed by screams running by where you both were standing. A couple of minutes passed by, until he finally broke the silence.

'I think they're finally gone' he said. 

Still in shock of what had happened, you didn't answer, which made him look down at you realizing the space between you too was pretty small.

'Oh!' he said while unwrapping his coat from you and taking a step back, 'Mianhe ..' he shyly added.

'N-No worries' you then said. 

'This must be pretty shocking for you kekeke' he laughed.

You looked up at him and analyzed his face. His small, but bright eyes, his beautiful small nose, his perfectly shaped lips and that mole next to them which made you go crazy for him. This is really happening. This is Byun Baekhyun. In front of me. Inches away from me. And then in that moment you realized you hadn't been doing anything but stare at him for the past few minutes. You took a step back.

'Joesonghabnida ..' you apologized. Gosh, did you seriosuly had to stare at him like that? He must had think you're one of those sasaeng fans. Great, the beautiful dream, will soon become a pumpkin and you will go back to your regular life.

'Ani.. I'm kinda glad we're here' he said looking at you.

'Mueos?' you asked. 

'Well, I did want to get to know you better, but never thought we would go this far so soon' he laughed.

Your cheeks went red and you covered a smile on your face while looking at the floor.

'I guess I should start. Annyeonghaseyo, EXO Baekhyunibnida' he said before bowing.

'Nae .. Annyeonghaseyo, _____-ieyo' you replied.

'I know' he smiled, 'I had to ask at the fan sign remember?'

'Oh .. yeah' you said while trying to aviod too much eye contact.

'Do you mind if I talk to you informally? It's just that I feel weird talking to you so formally keke' he said.

 'Oh sure, please' you answered.

Aras-' a phone started ringing. You reached inside your coat pocket, when Baekhyun said, 'Nae hyung?'

Oh... Well this just saved me from an awkward silence, because I have no idea what to do.

'Nae .. Arasso .. Mmhmm.. Annyeong' he finished his phone call and placed his phone back down his fron jean pocket. 'Jinjja mianhada .. I lost track of time and to be honest, I left the dorm without telling any of them where I was headed'

'Oh .. It's okay. Time did fly by .. It's already 9:40, so I should also head back home' you told him.

'At least let me take you home. Again' he smiled.

You made sure there was no one around and made your way home.

'Just to let you know' he suddenly said, 'this isn't the last time we'll be meeting'

'But you-' you were about to say something when he cut you off, 'That was fast. We're already here. You better get inside before your curfew'

'Mmm.. nae. Khamshabnida' you said after you bowed.

'Take care okay?' he turned around and started to walk away.

Goodness. This night couldn't have gone any better.

'Yah! Next time wear someting warmer! You looked really pretty though!' he yelled before he started running off.

Eotteokhae? .. Did he just call me pretty? He cares if I get sick or not? AH JINJJA! 

You made your way up to your apartment and entered the warm enviroment which was witing for you. The lights of the living room were off, as well as the one to yours and JiYun's room. She's probably still out with SolBi and DongMin, I mean honestly I don't have a curfew, but since I thought the way was a creep, I wanted to it over with. If only I had known ....

You were already laying down on your bed, listening to some music before going to sleep, when your phone suddenly vibrated. I hope it's JiYun.

You might think I'm crazy, but I'm glad you were able to be with me tonight. I honestly had a good time. I'm sorry again about leaving early, but I'll make it up to you soon okay? Have sweet dreams. Baekhyun Oppa.