Chapter 3: Is This Real?

Who Would've Thought?

'Real funny', you said to the person on the other side of the line. 'You know what? I don't even know why I called you in the first place'

'You seriously don't believe me?!', the stranger asked in surprise.

'I'm not stupid, but at least I fell into your little game right?'. You were pissed off. How can he lie about his identity? Please.

'Okay, well then, since you don't believe me, let's do something. Right now I am busy with an appointment I have to take, but as soon as I'm done with my day, I'll call you and we can meet at a cafe. What do you say?', he asked.

Seriously? You looked down at your side desk and the clock that sat on it read 4:35 p.m. Let's just get this over with. You'll go and see it's not really him, then you'll just thank him for walking you home and leave. Nothing more.

'Well then I have to be back home at 10', you responded.

'Ha...', he laughed, 'I'll make sure of that, don't you worry'

Eww.. What a creep. You hung up and sat down on your bed. What the hell just happened? Did you seriously just accepted to meet a total stranger at a cafe? Well according to him he was someone else. HAHA! It was reall brave of him to say he was who he claimed to be.

You stood up and as you were putting your phone away, it rang. SolBi was calling. 

'Nae?', you said.

'I have something that will make that headache of yours go away!', SolBi laughed.

You heard DongMin on the background laughing and you could tell JiYun was most likely rolling her eyes at the moment.

'This better be good!', you said, as you heard you apartment's door lock get unlocked.

Before you could put your phone down, SolBi came running up to you throwing her arms around you and laughing. You then saw DongMin and JiYun walking in the apartment.

'Yah .. What's going on?', you asked DongMin.

'You should sit down before we tell you what's really going on', added JiYun.

What was wrong with everyone today? What could be so excitin-

'Yah ... YAH! .. ', you turned to SolBi.

'6:30 p.m. The 12 of them. Lotte. Let's. Go', SolBi finally said.

You turned to look at DongMin who had a smile on his face and was nodding while looking at both of you, and then JiYun finally started laughing, which stated the obvious. You were going to finally meet EXO. EXO. 

You didn't think twice about it and headed straight to your closet. God .. This is happening..Oh man .. What if I can't communicate with them? What if I freeze and make a fool out of myself. No! Get it together!

♦ 

You were now on your way to the mall, but you still couldn't understand why you decided to wear a stupid dress with tights and boots. At least you had your coat. Seriously a dress in this winter? Well I guess it's worth it. 6:00 p.m. 30 minutes before your dreams became reality.

'I can not believe you guys seriously dressed up for this. You do know they'll only look at your face for 3 seconds, sign the album and then move on to the next person, right?', JiYun stated.

'You know what? I'm too happy right now to be bothered by your comments,' SolBi said, as she turned around to look at JiYun, 'so just for today, I'll act like you just said nothing. Your welcome'

'Woah ..', you exclaimed, as you got closer to the mall and noticed the amount of fans that were gathered around a stage which had pictures of the boys on the background and a long table in front of it.

'Let's get in line .. It might take a while, but we're finally here!', SolBi said as she admired the pictures that were hanging as the background.

Your eyes immediately searched for Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's picture. There they were. Is this actually happening? Are you actually going to meet them? But then you remembered .. we'll meet at a cafe .. I'll call you .. No .. Right now you were going to enjoy the moment and won't let anything bother you.

The boys finally arrived at the venue and were directed to their seats. Oh my god. This is real. Look at them. The line then started moving and fans started to go up to the table and get their signatures. You couldn't pay attention in the order on which they were sitting on, but as soon as this thought left your mind you were greeted by a familiar voice..

'Hi there, thank you for coming', you looked up and saw Oh Sehun smiling at you.

'Oh ... Kamshamnida ...', you bowed and smiled back.

He can not be real. Did you look at the perfection of that face!

'You're not Korean are you?', asked another voice, you looked up again and saw Kyungsoo smiling at you.

'Anieyo .. Kamshamnida Oppa', you added. Oh gosh .. Kyungsoo is even squishier than on your computer screen and he just talked to you!

'Anieyo.. Kamshamnida. It's cold today, yet you were able to come today', he then said before you bowed at him and smiled back.

'Annyeonhaseyo, how ar-  ... YOU?', the next person said in surprise.

This voice.. It's so- .. THE STRANGER!?!?!

You looked up and saw him. So it was real. He was saying the truth? How can this happen?