Chapter 11: Finally Out

Who Would've Thought?

"Well I must say, that I am pretty surprised it took you this long to ask me about that little detail." Chanyeol laughed.

It had been 5 minutes since he had arrived and yet, you couldn't seem to meet his eyes. You couldn't understand what it was, but every single time he smiled or laughed, you immediately smiled. YAH! Seriously get yourself together. Plus you don't really have time to play this little game right now. 

"Well I was too busy figuring out what was actually happening in my life right now." You said as you look up to see Chanyeol smiling down at you, staring right at your eyes, which made you look away as soon as you could. You could feel the blood on your cheeks rising and making you feel warm inside.

And suddenly you found yourself looking up at him, as he started laughing, trying not to stand out too much. He was trying so hard to contain his laughter inside and you couldn't help but giggle a little.

"You seriously have been thinking if THIS is real?" He asked.

"Well ... Yeah. As you can figure I am not used to this. I just moved to Seoul a couple of months ago, and I was not expecting myself to be caught on a situation like this." Where both of my biases would have a certain interest on me. 

"Now that you mention it. You don't look Korean at all, but you speak it so well!" Chanyeol said as he leaned in closer.

You had to back up a little, because you honestly couldn't breathe. 

"Kamsahabnida." You said with a smile on your face. "But, oppa, you haven't answered my question." You said as you took a sip of your coffee which had been sitting in front of you for at least 5 minutes now. 

"Well, you know between the members we know each other pretty well." He started saying as he had a sip of his americano.

Umm.. I really don't understand where this is going .. I asked how he knew my number, not if the relationship between the members was doing okay .. But you let it off, maybe he just wanted to talk, and after he'll explain everything, who knows? He looked up to you and caught your eyes. You were caugh off guard and just nodded.

"You might not know this, but Kai, Chen, Baekhyun and I share a room, so most of the time we're always there talking and playing around. It has been like this for a couple of months, and some of us already have a certain habit before going to bed. For example, Chen takes a shower and warms up his throat a little, Kai-yah stretches before laying down, and believe it or not, Baekhyun likes to go out and walk around." He said.

"What about oppa?" You asked.

He put down his drink and looked up to you with a smile. "I like to compose songs or just play the guitar and sing a little, but everyone always think I'm too loud.."

"Oppa .. I must say that sometimes you are." You said with a smile on your face, as soon as you noticed your smile, you brought a hand up to your lips and covered it shyly. "YAH!!!" He then snapped, continued with a shy laugh as he looked down to the table.

"Oh!! Mianheyo oppa!" You said quickly. UGGHHHH PABOYAHHH! Who do you think you are, to talk to him like that!  

He then smiled, "Hahaha paboyah, it's okay, don't worry. But do you want to know or not?" He teased.

You nodded and took your drink on your hands. 

"Well one night, we were all ready to go to bed and just like I said, we have our habits, but later when Baekhyun left, I realized he was gone for quite some time, so I decided to look for him. So I made my way to his usual trail, which is near Seoul University, and that is when I noticed he was walking with this random girl, and I thought it was a sasaeng fan clinging onto him, so I was about to make my way up to him, when he stopped in front of an apartment complex and pulled out a paper and started to write on it."

OMG .. Chanyeol was there that night?!?! You couldn't dare to face him, just waited until he was done talking, because you couldn't believe what he was saying.

"I thought maybe it was an old friend so I let it slip. But then the next day, a couple of hours before our fansign began, he got a called and he stepped out the room, which I found intriguing, because he usually didn't have secrets between us, but I decided to give him some space. When the time for the fansign came, only a couple of girls had been up to us, and that was when you tripped and it was then where I realized you were the girl that Baekhyun had walked home, and had probably been talking earlier." 

Oh god .. What am I supposed to say to this .. When suddenly a voice came behind Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol? ______-ah? What is going on?" The voice asked.

You looked up to face this voice..

 

 

"BAEKHYUN OPPA!"