What just happened?

Who Would've Thought?

You can feel the pressure coming off Chanyeol and Baekhyun, and to be honest, you had no idea what to answer. You, yourself, just wanted answers about them two and what they thought they were doing by calling you and texting you as if you were long time friends and what not, but as you were about to answer your phone started ringing. JiYun! You had to answer, before she called the police and started searching all over for you. 

You stood up from the couch and made your way to the door of the dorm, "JiYun! Mianhe.. My phone died and I just noticed your missed calls." As you made put on your shoes, you found Baekhyun blocking the exit door, just glaring at you.

"Baekhyun .. Stop. She obviosuly needs to go. Let's talk about this later okay?" Chanyeol said as he took Baekhyun's hand and pulled him aside. 

You turned to look at both of them and quickly avoided their eye contact, you felt so bad because you weren't able to answer their questions, yet Baekhyun somehow looked hurt and walked away as soon as Chanyeol pulled him away. You didn't know why, but this attitude of his made your heart ache a little and you didn't know what to do, so all you did was give a half smile at Chanyeol and walk out of their dorm. 

"_______-ah, where have you been? I've been so worried. At least you were able to plug your phone somewhere and finally answer my call." Said JiYun, as you made your way down the stair, with what seemed like tears coming down your cheeks. Why am I even crying?? You weren't paying attention to where you were walking, when suddenly you bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry.." You said as you lifted your head up and were faced with Chen and Suho.

"Oh! ______-ah! You're leaving?" Chen asked. "Hyung this is ______-ah, you know, the girl...?" The girl? Oh great! Now everyone knows..

"________-ah, are you still there?" You heard from the other side of the phone. JiYun! "Yes, yes, I am on my way home now, don't even worry. I'll call you as soon as I'm close okay?" You hung up before she could even reply. "Annyonghaseyo, nice to meet you. I am sorry, but I really need to go." You bowed and made your way out the building.

You started walking, but you weren't really paying attention which way you were going, because all you could see right now was Baekhyun's face as you left his dorm. He looked so hurt, yet you didn't understand what you could do, when you didn't even know what was really going on and what would be the right answer. Whatever you decided to say back there, wouldn't have made sense and everything would've gotten worse and ...Aisshh.. Stop thinking about that right now. You need to get home quickly, and come up with an excuse about what happened to you, to JiYun and SolBi! .. I am so not ready to face all this..

♦♦♦♦ 

You had been walking for what it seemed hours, and you weren't home yet. Truth was .. You weren't really sure where you were. You never realized you got out of the boys dorm and never looked around to see if that place was familiar or not, plus your mind was going on circles and circles which didn't help either. You found yourself arriving at a park, which looked a little familiar but you were too tired to make out things, so you headed to a bench near a fountain and decided to sit down. Everything that had been happening was too much for you to process in such little time. You closed your eyes and tilted your head back, letting the cold winter air blow against your face, when you felt some weight on the other extreme of the bench. You slowly opened your eyes and brought your head back forward. Okay don't panic. Keep calm and just slowly stand up and walk away. You did exactly what you said. You stood up slowly and were about to start walking when a hand took a hold of your wrist and made you stop where you were standing. Oh no.. Oh my gosh, please, please... You quickly looked at the face of the person whose hand was on your arm. But .. 

"Oppa?!" You said, but were surprised by what happened next. Your words were almost cut off by the weight of his lips on yours. He took a hold of your other hand and brought you closer to him, holding your body against his as he parted his lips with yours. You didn't know how to react, until he took a step back. You looked at him and just as you couldn't believe what just happened, his eyes seemed to feel that same way.

 

 

"Mianhe .. I couldn't help myself .." He said as he sat down back on the bench.