Resolution?

Who Would've Thought?

"What is going here?" Baekhyun said as he sat down on the couch. You could hear his intriguing voice as he spoke those words.

Well this is certainly not what I was expecting. 

"If you can please calm down. I invited both of you here to talk" you were saying as Baekhyun's voice interrupted yours.

"I just don't understand what's going on? I'm sorry but why is he here?" Baekhyun said as he eyed Chanyeol. However, Chanyeol kept quiet all this time trying to avoid eye contact with both of you. You were certain that he was hurt. That he was expecting to be just the two of yo here, and for that you felt horrible but if not now, you didn't know when there would be an opportunity for all of you to talk. Altogether. Facing each other like this. It had to happen sooner or later.

"Baekhyun, please. Can you just let me talk and explain?" you said as you noticed that you were about to loose your temper. You took deep breathes and to this, both of them were now looking at you as you tried to calm down. "Are you done asking questions? Can I start to explain why you're both here?" you said as you looked at both of them. They had these sad puppy eyes going on and that just wasn't helping the cause. Why do they have to be so adorable.   Snap out of  it! This is serious!

"Okay. Since you both seem to be more calmed down, I'll start. First of all, thank you for coming even though you just came back from China" as you were speaking you could see the warmth in both of their eyes which made it even harder to keep on going with what you wanted to say. You felt a knot forming in your throat and tried to fight back the tears that were forming in your eyes. At this sight, both of them looked at each other and you could hear Chanyeol saying, "It's kinda late, we should totally let you rest and maybe we can continue this in the morning."

As soon as you were ready to continue talking you said, "No. This needs to be said tonight. You don't get another option but to hear, you can make any comments after I'm done talking and sharing my thoughts. Even if you feel like you have something to say, save it."

Both of them looked kind of surprised to hear this tone of voice from you and the way you were so set to finish whatever it was you wanted to finish, so they went ahead  and sat there waiting for you to continue.

"I have to say that ever since I met you, I couldn't be happier. Both of you make me happy and I also care about you like I never imagined I could care someone. Every time I was with you I felt like nothing in the world could matter as long as I was in your presence. Baekhyun," you said as you looked at him and only him, " that first night we met, I would've never thought we would end up like this, with me talking to you. Face to face with both people who have made me so happy lately and these two peple who I love with all my heart." At the sound of these last words, both of them looked up in surprise. Chanyeol showing that million dollar smile and Baekhyun somewhat schocked.

"Wait .. Does -" Baekhyun started saying, but you interrupted him, "Shhh.. I said wait. Let me finish" Both of them were still surprised at the way you were speaking tonight.

"When we first started talking Baekhyun, I was really surprised you were interested in me and that you wanted to hang out, but when you started acting different and somewhat mysterious, I was starting to get worried that maybe you were just not that interested or all of this was a game for you."

"No!-"Chanyeol touched Baekhyun's thigh which made Baekhyun look at him and Chanyeol just shook his head as if to say, don't even try bro.

"But then that night when you got a call and left me at the restaurant, I just wasn' sure how I was feeling and the only person I could thought of calling was Chanyeol" you turned your head to look at Chanyeol and as you smiled he smiled back at you. "He was there when I most needed it and always made me feel secure and safe. And suddenly that night I found out that you have a girlfriend" you said as you turned to look at Baekhyun who looked down, not able to meet your eyes.

"I felt so cheated, hurt, I could list all these feelings that I had that night but I won't because it's no use. The past is in the past and that's how I would like to keep it.

The reason why you are both here is because I want an explanation Baekhyun, and Chanyeol, I want to hear the reason why you've been so attentive and always there when you knew Baekhyun had feelings for me. Were you trying to gain my trust as Baekhyun slowly broke my heart and you could be the hero and make me fall for you? Baekhyun did you think I would never know about you dating? What were you thinking?" you said as you sat down on the other side of the room and tried to process everything that you just said. You said it ... You said everything you wanted and needed to.

"Can I explain now?" he said as he stood up.