Chapter 1: Seoul

Who Would've Thought?

It's been 3 months since you've moved to Seoul, and you couldn't be happier. 

Honestly, you weren't sure you were going to be able to make your dreams possible and come study here, yet here you are, having dinner and soju with your classmates and your roomate JiYun.

'Reality is finally sinking in. I made it. I am in Seoul', you thought as you look around the table and saw all of your friends laughing and having a good time.

'Yah, _____-ah, I think we better go, you know we have that stupid Math test tomorrow morning',  said your friend DongMin.

'Oh yeah! Aigoo, I'm not ready for that .. haha' you laughed.

'I don't think any of us are. We should pay more attention, instead of talking about EXO .. Actually, no, EXO is ten times better than 2x+3y/5z ... Aishh! You know what I mean', said SolBi flipping her hair in an overdramatic way.

'Yah!', yelled JiYun from across the restaurant, 'you should stop dreaming about those gay boys and start focusing on your careers.. Sheesh..'

'JiYun, why do you always have to ruin everything?' said SolBi as she laughed and took a grip of JiYun's arm.

'You know they'll never be yours, so get over it', JiYun responded as she rolled her eyes.

'C'mon ______-ah, you have to admit JiYun's right? I mean what do they even have that I don't?', DongMin jokingly asked.

'You guys better go, or you're going to make a scene, AGAIN. I'll stay and pay, don't worry', you added.

Everyone said their goodbye's and just like you promised, you stayed for quite sometime.

You knew that one of the main reasons why you had decided to come to Seoul, was because you wanted to meet EXO. Especially Chanyeol and Baekhyun, being your top biases, but so far nothing had happened that made you be able to go to any fansigns nor music events. School had been crazy and especially Psychology class, with projects due every weekend and not even having time to watch their performances online. But as soon as you had free time, you and SolBi decided to go to a fansign and a music event and watch the boys perform.

Without realizing you've drank 3 bottles of soju by yourself and you were feeling a little tipsy. You asked for the check and paid.

'Gosh, I don't even know how this happened. I was just thinking abou-'

Just as you open the restaurant's door, your shoe got stuck on the concrete and  made you stumble until you were sure you were going to hit the floor; but..

You realized there were hands holding your arms.You tried to look at your 'savior's' face, but everything was dizzy and you couldn't get a good view of his face.

'Are you okay?' the stranger asked.

'I .. I don't ..' you couldn't finish your sentence, until he cut you off.

'Here, let me take you home. I really don't think you are going to be able to make back safe. I promise I'll just take you home and leave', said the stranger taking your waist in one of his hands and the other holding your shoulders.

'Yeah, okay', you said.

What were you thinking? Letting a stranger take a hold of you and letting him walk you home?! But honestly, you couldn't even see straight. All of this because you were too occupied thinking about EXO! 

'Where do you live?' the stranger asked after a few minutes.

'3 blocks away from Seoul University', you faintly said.

'Okay, not too far. I'm guessing you go there?', he asked.

'Mmmhmm ..', you weren't feeling that good and could only hope home was close.

A few minutes passed by filled with silence until he let go of your arm and waist, 'Here we are'

You looked up to see your apartment building. Since when was this thing so tall? 'Oh. Oh!' you exclaimed.

'Thank you, sorry for troubling you', you said, while trying to make a face out of this hooded man. Why would he be wearing sunglasses when it was 12 o'clock at night?

'No problem. It was my pleasure to walk you home", he said with a smile on his face.

'May I know who I should thank?', you asked.

'How about I give you my number, and formally introduce each other as soon as you feel better?', he said while handing you a paper with scribbles on it.

'Uhh.. yeah.. okay ..', you barely said.

'Get home and get some good sleep. I'll be waiting for your call', said the stranger as he walked away.

You put the paper on the back pocket of your jeans. As he was walking away you tried to recognize anything about this man, but how could you? You were drunk and all you needed right now was water and some sleep before that big Math test. 

DAMN! The test!