Chapter Thirty Two

The Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Nanny

 

 

 

Sulli make it sure that Yoogeun was in his deep sleep as she went back to her room and get her things. She wanted to leave the house in a less dramatic way... so that's why. She knew it wouldn't be easy to Yoogeun specially that the kid was already too attached with her. But she has to leave.. eventually. 

 

"I'm sorry Yoogeun... goodbye!" she muttered watching the sleeping kid at the doorstep of his room. She sniffed turning her back crossing to the extended room...in tip toed she slowly pulled her luggage away from the room she used to share with Yoogeun for months. It wasn't easy than she expected... but she has to. 

 


Sulli was in the middle of the staircase when Mr. Minho entered the house running immediately towards her. 

 

"Ms. Sulli!" Mr. Minho said blocking her way still panting.

 

Sulli avoided his gaze by bowing her head shoving him aside... carrying her luggage and continue going down the stairs.

 

"So that's just it? You're leaving us?" said Mr. Minho.. there was an obvious hurt in his voice as he tried to stop her.

 

Sulli pauses... she let out a sigh and nodded without looking at his way. The least she wanted is to have a confrontation with him.

 

 

 


Minho smirked. "Huh! I should have known it... I should have expected this to happen. You coming into our lives unexpectedly and leaving us just like this... Do you have even plans of saying your farewell properly? Or atleast present to me your resignation letter, because the last time I remember I am still your boss." he said bitterly.


"I already made it clear earlier." said Sulli coldy. Minho was pissed.. he was looking for the old Sulli who will argue until she got her point not this cold woman infront of him. Just what's wrong with her?

 

"Okay.. so you are really leaving us. How about if I beg? Would you stay?" he asked.. eating his pride to this woman. He haven't done this in his entire life not even with his ex-wife but just with her.

 

Ms. Sulli just look down and shook her head as an answer. 

 

Minho washed his face with both hands desperately. This is much painful than the first... Minho grabbed Sulli's hand and let her faced him.. and he kneeled down. "Please stay... Sulli." he begged. The lady just stared at him blankly.. they lasted on that position for about a moment until Mr. Kim came in.

 

"Mr. Choi! What are you doing?" Mr. Kim gasped as he was about to run towards him.


Minho closed his eyes and pointed at Mr. Kim.. telling him to stop on his post. "Mr. Kim.. would you mind?" he said.


"Ah.. I'm sorry.." he heard Mr. Kim said... Minho open his eyes and look again at Sulli as he waited for her answer. 

 


"Get up Mr. Minho.." said Sulli. But Mr. Minho was too stubborn that he hasn't move from his post.

 

"I won't unless you say you'll stay.." said Mr. Minho which made Sulli expelled a sharp breathe. 


"How about if you gave me my last payment?" Sulli rudely said.


Mr. Minho chuckled. "Is this your way of telling me not to hold on... on whatever we had for the past months? This is not just about you and Yoogeun... how about if you include me as one of your priorities?" said Mr. Minho without giving up.

 

Sulli shook her head desperately this time. "Just stop.. it won't change everything." she firmly said. Mr. Minho stared at her intently...

 

 

"Alright!" Mr. Minho stood up throwing his fist in surrender. She knew he was hurt just by the look of it. "You are likely more Yuri.. oh, no. I rephrase you are more worst than her." said Mr. Minho.


Sulli let out a chuckle in a mocking way. "See that's the problem... because you don't know how to let go of things!" she said pissed. 


"As if you know about me.. about my life? It's okay... go. Get out of our lives..." said Mr. Minho chasing her away.


Sulli was hurt... obviously he misunderstand her. She wasn't leaving because she doesn't want to be with him, with them.. how can he be so dumb. She's leaving because she wanted to face her own battle.. she wanted to face the world.. her world.. on how it's like there on top? Not because she doesn't want them to be a part of it.

 

"Maybe it was a wrong approach.. I was about to tell you to look for me after I find myself." she said. "But I guess it won't go that way... You don't really know what I want... and even if you do. You won't understand... because that's who you are... you are too scared with your past.. too scared to lose someone.. too scared to be left alone." she added leaving him astounded as she continue heading her way to the front door.

 

 

"Nanny!! Where are you going?"

 

 

Sulli stopped... as she heard Yoogeun's call. But she didn't look back as just she continue walking towards the gate.

 


"Nanny----!" 

 


"Nanny---! stay.. don't leave me please." Yoogeun cried.. 

 


Sulli's eyes glisten with tears... she can't look back. 

 


"Nanny wait----!!!!!" 

 

 


"Nanny----!!!!!!" 

 


All she can hear was Yoogeun's cry... but she continue and found Amber's car waiting outside the villa, she ride into it immediately.. not giving a glance back.

 

 

"You sure you're okay with this?" asked Amber. Sulli closes her eyes and nodded. 

 

 

 

 


"Nanny---!!" 

 

 

"Nanny, you said you won't leave me----!!" Yooguen cried.

 


"Yoogeun... son.. come inside." Minho can only say.. as he can't do anything about it.

 

"But Daddy... I want my Nanny!!" Yoogeun whimpers.

 

"I'm sorry son..." Minho said caressing Yoogeun's back. 

 

"Nanny said she won't leave me." Yoogeun said in between sobs. 

 

"Daddy is still here... baby. I won't leave you." he said helding Yoog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter