Chapter Twenty Two

The Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@kayebee chingoo thanks to this awesome poster you made.. ^^) it really brought a real feels..

 

The Nanny

 

 

It's been a week since Yuri showed up at the front of Mr. Minho's house and sadly he's back in his old self again. The old Mr. Minho, cold and no fun at all. He's been busy the whole week and Yoogeun and her seldom seen him around the house. It was a typical Sunday morning. Both her and Yoogeun were bored... they're on the kicthen, head were rested on the counter facing each other.


"Nanny.. I'm bored." said Yoogeun.


"Me neither.. Mr. Tattle-tale. What do you have in mind?" she asked.


"I wanna go somewhere... can we ask Daddy to take us somewhere?" Yoogeun said.


"I don't think it's a good idea.. your Dad is so busy nowadays." 


"Bu it's Sunday.. Daddy has no work." Yoogeun pouted. "I miss Daddy.. he's not playing with me anymore." 


Sulli ruffled Yoogeun's hair. "Okay... Nanny will take care of it." she said as idea popped up her mind.  

 


                                                                                 __

 

Sulli carefully open the doorknob of Mr. Minho's room.. disobeying one of the rules. She no longer mind.. someone should give him a little piece of one's mind. Good thing that it wasn't lock, she opened it and sneakily went inside. She found Mr. Minho sleeping down on his stomach.. she roam around his room. It was dark, blinds down.. it seemed he love dark colors since it's also has the same touch from his room in the beach house. 

 


"So what's with the rule?" she muttered.. there's nothing in the room that was eye catching. Unless he's really a closet gay, but well.. he's not. Thos gay issues between was over... and definitely he's not one. She stared at his sleeping figure for a second. Contemplating on what she was doing there... on how she would woke him up. "Blinds!" she mumbled.. as she walked towards the window and open the blinds. Sulli saw Mr. Minho wrinkled his face.


"Yah.. what the heck?" Mr. Minho whimpered.


"Well it's Sunday morning Mr. Minho. It's time to wake up.." she said.


"Ms. Sulli?" Mr. Minho asked as he opened his eyes slowly. "What are you doing in my room?" he horribly asked.


"That's overreacting Mr. Minho, as if you seen a ghost. It's Sunday and your son wanted to bond with you.." she said.


Mr. Minho brush his hair with disgust. "You... have you forgot the rules?" he asked.


"What rules?" she asked back.. acting as if she doesn't know what he meant.


"Aish, get out!" he said pointing at the door.


"I won't.. " she said firmly said crossing her arms around her chest. 


"Fine.." Mr. Minho said and carried her in his arms and throw her on his bed... to her surprise he also lie down and cuddled her tightly.


"Yah.. get off me." she said.. struggling from his tight embrace.


"I won't.. you wanted this right? I have no plans of getting up for more few hours.. but since you woke me up. I have to punish you." he said.. as he went back to sleep.


"You can't do this.. this is harrassment." she said trying to get up but he's too heavy that she can't move her body upward.


"Harrassment? You're funny Ms. Sulli, you're the one who barged in my room." he said. 


"You'll take your hands off me.. or you gonna regret doing this?" she warned. 


"Would you give me a favor Ms. Sulli.. for once shut your mouth and just let me indulge the moment." he said.. Sulli heaved a sigh.. 

somehow it feels good to be on his embrace.


"This is just so awkward.. what if someone see us in this position. What would they think?" she suddenly asked.


"Well.. they can think whatever they want to think. I don't really mind." Mr. Minho said which made her chuckle.


"Pssh.." she rolled her eyes.. suppressing a smile. Sulli move to her side as she faced him... she can't help but at stare at him. 


"Stop staring at me." he said.. which made her wrinkle her nose in annoyance.. how come he can sense that she's staring at him?


"But I'm not.." 


Mr. Minho chuckled. "Of course you're not." he said.. with his half closed eyes. Mr. Minho lean his face forward.. 


"What do you think you're doing?" she asked.. biting her lips.


"Hmm.. what do you think?" Mr. Minho asked back.. his eyes were now closed again but his head were leaning against her as if he was about to kiss her... they were on that position when she heard Yoogeun calling her.

 

"Nanny! Nanny? Where are you?" Yoogeun voice.


"Oh my.. let go of me. Yoogeun is here." she hissed.


"Hmm.." Mr. Minho just stirred.. she knew he's teasing her.


"Nanny? Nanny?..." called Yoogeun... she remembered that she left the door half open..


"Oh this is not going to be good.. yah!! Mr. Minho.. move." she's now in panic.. afraid that Yoogeun might see them in a a very uncompromising position.


"Nanny.. are you there?" Yoogeun's voice...as she can also hear the kid's footstep.


Sulli cringe.. she has to think of something, she knew Mr. Minho were just acting, he's doing this intentionally to pissed her off. She counted one to three..

 

 

one..

 

 

two..

 


"Nanny..." Yoogeun again called.

 


"Aish.. three!" she muttred as she punch Mr. Minho right through his nose with full force... it wasn't supposed to be as violent as that but she wasn't able to contain herself.


"Yah... what the...?" Mr. Minho wince holding his throbbing nose... she take the oppurtunity to let go from him as she roll herself down the bed... and leave Mr. Minho wince in pain.  


"I'm sorry..." she begged.


"Nanny.. what are you and Daddy doing?" Yoogeun asked hands on his waist.. as he enters the room.

 

"Ah.. your Dad is sick? Yeah.. he's sick." she lied.. kneeling down the bed as if she was checking his Dad.

 

"Ugh.. you witch." she heard Mr. Minho cursed.


"I'm sorry... this was even all your fault." she said softly... so Yoogeun won't hear them. "Ahm.. baby. Let's go and get some ice pack and bandage." she said gesturing Yoogeun to go out from Mr. Minho's room.

 

 

 
 


                                                                                          


Yoogeun and her were in the kitchen preparing the ice pack that she was supposed to bring in Mr. Minho's room.

 

"Nanny what happened to Daddy?" the kid asked.


Sulli was lost for words.. how can she explain that she was the cause why his Daddy's nose turned tomato red. "Ahm.. he fell on floor while asleep?" she lied. Yoogeun seemed convinced with her explanation as he nodded in response. They were both engrossed doing their own thing when Mr. Minho came to the kitchen.


"Ice.. give me some ice."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter