Chapter Nineteen

The Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Nanny...

 

 

 

To have a lone time with her... that's the real purpose why they're in Songdo.. but Krystal, Taemin, Key and Amber came to the picture and worst Yunho and Victoria added to ruin everything for him. 


Minho pull out the car... as they arrived in Amnam Park located at the southern tip of Busan's western peninsula.


"Hey.. wake up!" he said nudging the lady beside him... the lady stirred on her seat and slowly open her eyes.. batting her eye lashes for countless times before she turn her gaze at him... Minho on the other hand was already expecting a rave from her.


"Where are we? this is not the beach house, I supposed.." said the lady composing herself.. her eyes wandering the surroundings through out the car window.


"Your right, because were in Amnam Park." he said, answering her question.


"Amnam Park?" the lady turned her gaze to him with a narrowed eyes.


"Yes, Amnam Park. Aren't you familiar with the place? You've never been here?" he asked.


"Of course I know Amnam Park, though.. I've never been here. But what are we doing here?" the lady asked. He already expected her reaction and somehow he's already prepared that she will nag him the entire journey.  


"You'll know." he said and gone out of the car.


"Ya~ah!! What are you up to?" he heard her say.. Minho just smirk as he turned towards the door on her side to open it for her. "Get out.. we still have 18 kilometers to walk.. it would be approximate of 8hrs journey, so let's start here." said Minho without looking at her... as he just waits for her rage. 


"What? 18 kilometers? 8 hours? So you brought me here to walk for over eleven miles?" the lady said in grimaced.


"Yes.. so let's go." he said taking her arm with him.


"NO! I'm not going.." the lady firmly said as she take her arm back and crossed it against her chest.


"We are already here, don't try to be so hard. You're going with me." he countered back.. forcing her to come with him. But she slapped his arm.


"Don't touch me.. I said I'm not going with you. I'm going back to the beach house." the lady said.


"Okay.. If you know your way back then go." he said... and turn her back on her as he walks his way towards the starting point of the coastal walk. 

 


Sulli can't hardly think of the reason why they are there on that place.. if Mr. Minho wants a walk. He can take a walk along the shore beside the beach house. But for him to take her there... will be walking for eleven miles not to be exact is really weird. Letting out a harsh sigh... she will stand with her decision to go back to the beach house on her own, but what worry her is.. Mr. Minho was right. She don't know her way back to the beach house... Amnam park is also part of Songdo that's all that she knows... and worst she has no any penny on her pocket. 


"Aish... really! Yah.. Mr. Minho wait for me!!" she yelled when she got out from the car.. stomping her feet like a kid for Mr. Minho can't hear her or he can.. but chose to ignore her.

 

 


Meanwhile...

 

 

"Aunt Krystal!! Aunt Krystal!" Yoogeun called out but no one's paying much attention to the kid as everyone was so busy with their own thing. Krystal and Taemin were too engrossed talking to each other. The kid aren't much familiar with Key and Amber while Yunho and Victoria both were seated on both end of the couch ignoring each other. 


"Aunt Vic... where's Nanny and Daddy?"  Yoogeun asked. 


"I don't know.. ask your Aunt Krystal." said Victoria coldly as she continue reading the magazine in her hands.


Yoogeun pouted as his head bent down. "Aunt Krystal is busy with Uncle Taemin." the kid mumbled, and walk away.


"Hey.. Yoogeun! You are Yoogeun, right?" Amber run towards the kid.


 Yoogeun only nodded, still having a little resentment towards the adrogynous girl.


"Do you still remember me? I'm with Sulli when we pick you up from school in her first day as your Nanny." said Amber making her way to have a conversation with the kid.


Yoogeun just stared at Amber.. "Yes.." said the kid. 


"Can we be friends?" Amber asked.. extending her hands for a hand shake.


Yoogeun stared at her hand. "Are you a girl or a boy?"


"She's a tomboy!" Key butted in.. who gained a death glared from Amber. "Little Yoogie.. I'm Key, hope we get along well." the diva added.


"Yah.. Kibum, you don't tell that to a kid.." said Amber.. as the adrogynous girl hit Key right through his stomach  using her elbow.


"Ouch! that hurts.." Key glared.. soothing his hurting stomach.


"What is a tomboy?" asked Yoogeun innocently.


"Nothing baby.. don't believe him, as he is also a gay himself." said Amber taking away Yoogeun from Key.


"Hey Josephine.. I'm not gay!!" yelled Key.


"Gay.. I think I'd heard that with Nanny. She used to call Daddy as a gay." said Yoogeun.


Amber chuckled.. "Really.. aish! your Nanny is too witty. Your Daddy isn't gay.. he is too manly enough to be a gay." said Amber with a dreamy eye. 


"Hey.. do you perhaps like Mr. Choi?" asked Key who followed Amber and Yoogeun.


"No.. I just find him attractive." said Amber.


"So he's kind is your ideal type?" asked Key.


"Hmm.. why not?" Amber said.


"Don't you like someone who's more fashionable like...?" asked Key almost in a whisper.


"Like you?.. No!" said Amber with a stern face.. while Key rolled his eye. 


"Then what's your ideal type?" asked Key didn't get over with the question.


"Like.... hmmm, Him!" said Amber who turn her gaze to Mr. Kim who's washing the car just wearing a sando showing his tone flabby arms in shape.

 

"You like him?" Key's eyes widened... while Yoogeun was just listening to them the entire time.


"Just my ideal.. I didn't said I like him." Amber corrected.. Key made a face as he was secretly jealous.


"Mr. Kim!!" Yoogeun called. Mr. Kim wave at them. 


"Hi Little Mr. Choi." said Mr. Kim... Mr. Kim also glance at Key, Amber and nod at them as a greeting.


"Mr. Kim where's Daddy and Nanny?" asked Yoogeun. 


Mr. Kim crooked his head. "I'm sorry Yoogeun, I can't tell where's your Dad. But they will come back later this afternoon." 


"And why? Where did Mr. Minho take Sulli?" Amber butted in.


"I'm sorry but my loyalty is with Mr. Minho... and I was told not to tell anyone where they are. Please do take care of Yoogeun." said Mr.Kim before he bid goodbye and walked out from them. 


"Where's my Daddy and Nanny, Amber?" asked Yoogeun with a sad face.


"They're having a date." said Key, Amber nudge him.


"A date? Who's on a date?" asked Victoria with scrutiny.. who happenly heard them.


"Ahm.. us. We're dating." said Amber putting her arm in Key's shoulder.


"Yeah... we are dating." said Key... which made Victoria raised her brow.


"I see.. come here Yoogeun eat your cereals." said Victoria.


"I don't like! I want Nanny.." Yoogeun said throwing his tantrums.


Victoria rolled her eyes in disgust. "Aish.. your Nanny isn't here, c'mon." 


"Then I want Amber. I don't like to go with you!" said the kid.


"Okay, fine!" said Victoria and then walked out..


"Let's go, eat your cereals?" asked Amber.. just then when Yoogeun nodded.


"I didn't know you have a thing for kid.." Key nudge at her. Amber just nudge him back as they head their way to the kitchen.

 


                                                                                             __

 

 

Ms. Sulli was nagging the whole time they've been walking along Amnam Park's coastal walk. Instead of enjoying the scenery of Songdo beach her worries kept on bugging her.


"Yah.. Mr. Minho are you even listening to me? How about Yoogeun, by now the kid has been looking for me." said Ms. Sulli.. he was walking ahead from her. 


"Will you stop talking? Yoogeun is fine Victoria will take care of him... and so is Krystal and Taemin. There's also Amber and Key... and..." he said but stopped.. it's much better not to mention Yunho, for he's afraid he might see excitement on the lady's face.


"And who?" asked Ms. Sulli her hands on her waist. 


"And Mr. Kim who else..." he said not looking at her way.


Ms. Sulli crooked her head as she narrowed her eyes. "Ms. Victoria is there?" 


"Yeah.." he simply answered. 


"With whom? How did she knows where in Busan?" Ms. Sulli's query.


Minho let out a sigh as he puts his hands on his waist too and faced Ms. Sulli. Yeah, the girl is with him but her mind is somewhere else. He's really feeling jealous with his own son.. that was so silly of him. But he wished he would be Yoogeun even just for a day.. He walks towards Ms. Sulli and grab her arm.. 


"Look.. why don't we just enjoy the scen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter