Chapter Twenty Three

The Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Nanny

 

 

 


"Hello.. Jinri? I'll see you there.. where are you?" her Mom insisted...


.


.


.

 


Sulli didn't answered.. as she still contemplating on what to do, and how could she tell her Mom the truth without disappointing her. Or should she stick with the lies she started. She heaved a sigh.. this is really so hard for her. 


"Mom.. I'll be there, just wait for me there." she said, she didn't wait for her Mom to answer as she ended up the call. She covered her face with both palms... the situation was even getting worst and if happen her Mom knows the truth. Her Mom would really not forgive her... it was the first time she ever lied to her Mom.


"Somethings wrong?" Mr. Minho asked who happenly passed by her in that state.


"Ah.. no nothing." she answered as she composed herself. She was about to go up to her room... but stopped when she remember something. "Ah Mr. Minho can I take the afternoon as a day off?" she asked.


Mr. Minho narrowed her eyes on her. "Date?" 


"Yes.. a date." she said.. she didn't wait for his response as she headed up to her room to get her things.. she didn't bother to change her clothes. She's just wearing her casual baggy shirt paired with a denim skirt with black thights under and ballet school flats.

 

 

 

 

"Yah.. I haven't allow you to go yet!" Mr. Minho yelled..


"Thank's Mr. Minho. I'll be here before 11pm." she said as she bid her goodbye.


"Nanny!! Where are you going..?" Yoogeun called out. Sulli stopped as she turn towards the kid.


"Uhm.. baby, Nanny has to go somewhere for awhile. I'm gonna meet my Mom. So I'll take today as a day off." she explained. Yoogeun look at her with a sad face.


"Nanny can I go with you?" Yoogeun asked.


Sulli sigh.. this would really be a big burden for her. She can't take Yoogeun with her.. "I'm sorry Mr. Tattle-tale but you can't.. uhm, I have to go to the Hospital where she works so kids aren't allowed there." she lied. 


"Is that so? Okay.. I guess I have to wait till you comes back Nanny. It's really sad when you're not around." Yoogeun said with a pout as he bent down her head.


"Aww.. you love Nanny that much?" she asked as she bent down herself to reach Yoogeun. The kid nodded.. with half smile. "I do love you too Yoogeun... Nanny will be back, okay?" she said and kissed the kid on his forehead. 


"Bye Mr. Minho." she said..  waving at him. He just stared at him blankly. 

 

 

 

Minho followed the sight of Sulli's back walking towards the gate. He nodded at Mr. Kim who's at the garage at the moment as a sign to drive Ms. Sulli to wherever she may be going. He wondered on how the lady was acting differently today... she was in a rush. It's not as if she's going on a date because of her casual attire. He massage his still throbbing nose as he walked back inside and was about to go up to his room... but stopped when Victoria spoke before he even make it through the stairs.


"I'll take Yoogeun with me.." Victoria said.


"Okay.. but be back before dark. Yoogeun has school tomorrow." he instructed.


"As if I don't know that.." Victoria rolled her eyes. "I'm really getting anxious with what would be the outcome of the changes here in this house.." she added. "Let's go Yoogie.. we'll do some workshop today."


"Workshop?" Minho and Yoogeun asked in chorus.


"Yeah.. workshop. Hmm baking? You'll gonna learn how to bake." Victoria.


"Baking again?" Yoogeun pouted. "But Aunt Vic I don't like to bake." 


"And when did you learn to go against me Yoogie? Is this what your Nanny taught you?" Vic scolded... glaring at the kid. 


Yoogeun shook his head. "No.." he said.


"Victoria?! Don't force Yoogeun if he doesn't want to." Minho said.


"Are you siding again with his Nanny? That's why Yoogeun became stubborn this days because of that lady." Victoria grimaced.


"Stop with your jealousy.. okay! Now.. I can't blame Yunho for leaving you.." Minho said.. as he walked out on her. 


"Yah.. Minho! You don't say that to me!" Victoria yelled.. 


He just shoved his hands. "I mean it Vic! You should start acting nicely.. and by the way take care of Yoogeun, I'll pick him up later." he yelled back and continue to walk towards his room. He needed a remedy to his swollen nose. 

 

 

__

 

 

Sulli was walking along the village.. she forgot that it so hard to get a cab specially it's Sunday since most of home owners has their own cars and cabs are so seldom to get inside the village so she really needed to walk to reach the main gate.. 


"Ms. Sulli.." Sulli was startled as she heard Mr. Kim's voice calling her. 


"Get in.. Mr. Minho asked me to give you a ride." Mr. Kim who drive slowly so he could catch up with her.


"Ah no.. don't mind.. I'll just take a cab from the gate." she refused.


"Are you sure.. aren't you in a hurry Ms. Sulli?..." asked Mr. Kim and she didin't reply. "If that's really the case then... just take care. I'll go back to the house.." said again Mr. Kim who's about to make a u-turn... she was alarmed it's still that far from main gate.


"Ah wait Mr. Kim. Okay.. I'll gonna have a ride then. Take me to Apgujeong-dong." she said as she open immediately the door at the back seat. The reliable Mr. Kim nodded as he hastily drove off the road to the place she mentioned.

 

 

 

There was no  heavy traffic as expected since it was Sunday and the trip only took for less than 30 minutes as Mr. Kim parked the car at the front of Amber and Key's apartment. 


"Thank you Mr. Kim." she said as she's about to open the door on her side.


"What time should I pick you up later?" Mr. Kim asked.


"Is that what Mr. Minho instructed you? Kindly tell him I can go home by myself. It's your off today. right Mr. Kim? so enjoy your off." she said and open hastily the door. "Thank's again Mr. Kim.. drive safely." she waved at him before heading the entrance of the apartment. 

 

 

__

 

 

 

Sulli was welcomed with silence... her Mom was just staring at her the moment she stepped inside the apartment like she did something wrong. She heaved a sigh.. she felt nervous all of a sudden... There was her Mom sitting on the couch starin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter