Chapter Twenty

The Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty

 


Sulli woke up with a daze in unfamiliar room. She sat down and lazily lean her back to the headboard of the bed, recalling where she was. The room was not definitely her room back in the house and not the yellow room she's using in the beach house. So where is she? That's when Mr. Minho came out from the bathroom almost half just wearing a piece of white towel down on his waist. She automatically covered herself with the blanket up from her head.. and try to sneak a glimpse of his figure a little bit. She haven't seen Mr. Minho wearing almost nothing like that before it was the first... and she would be dumb if she said he weren't so damn hot. 


"I know you're awake... fix yourself we're going." she heard him said.


"Make yourself decent first!" she said.. not taking off the blanket from her.


Mr. Minho let out a chuckle. "As if I didn't saw you peeping at me behind the sheets." he teased.


"Conceited!" she mumbled and remove the blanket that covered herself...and to her surprise  Mr. Minho was glowering down at her. 

"Yah.. will you move back and turn around Mr. Minho.. and stop gazing at me. I don't really look good in the mroning!" she said feeling self conscious. Her hair is still messy and he haven't brush her teeth yet.


"It's okay... you're still the prettiest person in the morning." said Minho.. she covered herself again with sheets but this time to hide her smile, this man knows how to flatter a woman first thing in the morning.


She cleared . "I know I'm pretty Mr. Minho but it's still rude to see a woman's bare face in the morning.." she said hiding her giddiness.


Mr. Minho chuckled. "So look who's conceited." he said while shaking his head... "Do whatever you need to do, I need to go out for awhile.. I will be back right after 15 minutes, by then I hope your done doing your rituals so we could go back to the beach before lunch."  


Sulli just nodded as she got up from bed and make her way to the rest room. She took a quick shower...Hmm.. if someone is wondering why they ended up sleeping in one room.. Don't go into conclusions.. because nothing happened.. 

 

 

Let's recall...

 


For sometime Sulli forgot that Mr. Minho is his boss... Though she still guarding herself, but how can she refuse someone who's stupidly adorable like him? 


After hoofing through the City in the late afternoon Sulli thought it was the end of their journey, but much to their dismay there was a long line waiting for the tram, supposedly back from Amnam Park. Which lead them into two options..  walk to the lighthouse and scenic overlook in 20 minutes or wait an hour for a tram and be squashed in the car with a bunch of sweaty Koreans.


Obviously, Mr. Minho chosen the former.. though the trek was quite hilly. They tried to walk backwards to give their legs a rest, and she somehow enjoyed it. Mr. Minho was like a kid doing things for the first time with her. She had seen another side of him which she never thought he was actually.. her boss could be a dork sometime. 

 


The lighthouse wasn’t nearly as pretty as historic American lighthouses, but she suppose it gets the job done. One has to descend several steps to get from the main path to the lighthouse. This is followed by even more steps to get to “Suicide Rock.” from what Mr. Minho describe it... though she wasn't sure if that was so-named because of an actual event.


She was really shocked that there was no guardrail on Suicide Rock at all. There were maybe 30 people walking all over the rock and several couples taking photos very close to the edge. 


"Are you scared?" Mr. Minho asked as he noticed how tight her grip onto his arms.. 


"Kinda.. this is too scary what if we slipped and fell down there?" she said not looking down beyond the ravine... huge rock they're standing at was to steeply that her legs got a little wobbly out of fear..


"Easy I won't push you.." said Mr. Minho laughing at her with amusement... 


"Sure you won't.." she said slapping his arms.. 


"Here.. give me your arms." Mr. Minho said as he take her arms and encircled it around his waist.. so it's more like she was back hugging Mr. Minho. 


Sulli chuckled leaning her forehead on Mr. Minho's back unconsciously to hide her giddiness. "Don't you think this is kinda awkward?' she said... clearing her mind. 


"No.. I 'd think this is just right." said Mr. Minho helding her arms tightly around his waist.. that was she also thought, why does it feels so right?

 

Sulli was not afraid to admit that she's enjoying Mr. Minho's company and somehow she wished.. it won't last. Looking at the couple on their way down it was as if they were one of them.. Feeling full of vim and vigor they raced up those stairs and came on top... as they got back from the city of Nampo-dong which is like the less version of Myeong-dong district in Seoul... lastly Mr. Minho take her in one of a restaurant and got a spicy tummy for dinner. They were too absorbed, oblivious to the passage of time that they didn't notice that it's almost late... and there's no longer bus going back from the starting course at those time. So they ended up checking in a Hotel which is not so new property but very well kept and somehow accommodating but the thing was there's only one room left and they had no choice but to share the room.  So far Mr. Minho was gentleman enough to let her use the bed without them arguing. So they had really a peaceful night as they were both tired and exhausted.


But not until this morning as they were back again from reality.. being her boss and her as his employee. She just finish her shower and was about to wear again her used clothes and realized she doesn't have spare undergarments... what to expect when she's not prepared. She gets startled when someone was knocking on the door of the restroom. 


"Who's that? she asked.


"Me.. Minho.." he answered.


"Oh.. wait Mr. Minho. I'm not done yet.." she cringe... as she felt a bit awkward knowing that he's just a door apart and she only had a towel for a clothing.


"Open the door." Mr. Minho said.


"What? I said I'm not yet done." she hissed.


"I mean.. here take this." said Mr. Minho.


"The what?" 


"Spare clothes..." Mr. Minho said... just then when she sneak her head, hiding her almost self behind the half open door. True to his word he handed her a spare clothes.. 


She furrowed her brows and coyly smile at him. "Thank you.. Mr. Minho." and he just nodded. He's been doing a lot of deeds for her lately and she felt somehow flattered and wondering why he does those kind of things.. and remembered the things they've talked yesterday. She doesn't want to indulge herself with the things he's been doing for her lately... and she doesn't want to think that Mr. Minho really like her. For she's not ready to face it for now... 

 

 


                                                              __
                                     

 


Heading back to the beach house.. Minho pulled over his car not too far from the house. As much as Minho not wanted to come back but they have too.. he's sure that Yoogeun was having a hard time not having his Nanny around. He had call Mr. Kim and told him that Yoogeun was throwing his tantrums the whole afternoon ad was looking for his Nanny.  

 

"Daddy!" Yoogeun shout out... and run towards him and clung onto his waist.


"My boy! How are you doing?' he asked as he ruffled his hair.. and carried him. Yoogeun take a peak on his cheek.


"I'm missing Nanny so badly.. where is she?" he asked... he smiled with his son's remark.


"I'm here.. Mr. Tattle-tale!" Sulli butted in... giving Yoogeun her bright smile while spreading her arms motioning a hug from the kid. Yoogeun struggled from him and run towards his Nanny with full of excitement as if they never seen each other for a long time.


"Nanny where have you been? Why did you left me here?" Yoogeun said with sullen tone.


"I think your Daddy has explaining to do..." answered Sulli sending him a glare.


"I will tell you a secret later baby... but for now let's go back inside. Your Aunt Vic is waiting for me." he said as he ruffled again his son's hair. 

 

 

Sulli carried all the gorcery bags inside... she was looking for Mr. Kim to ask help but he's nowhere to be found. So she just carry it all by herself but along the way she met Key.


"Oh do you want me to help you?" Key asked...


"Oh yes please..." she said and handed the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter