Chapter Thirty One

The Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Nanny 

 

 

 

"Hey.. what's up?" Amber asked the moment she sat down to the empty chair infront of her. Sulli asked her to met at Cafe Lua a coffee shop nearby Yoogeun's school. 


Sulli just gave the lass a half smile. 


"So how's the Choi's?" Amber continued.


Sulli shrugged. "They're fine." she answered.


"But you're not?" asked Amber.. though it was more a statement than a question. Her almond eyes were looking at her intently trying to read her.


Sulli sighed in surrender and shook her head but didn't say anything. Amber grasp her hand.


"You gotta quit.. it's just that simple." Amber said.. she look at her with a question look though she knew what she mean.


"You think so?" she asked.


Amber nodded. "Yeah..  did I even told you before that this isn't a good idea? Look at you now.. where's the cheerful Jinri?" 


"Amber!!" she yelp and pouted. "I didn't asked you to met me here to hear your rants.. not you. You're the only one I have now." she said.


Amber let out a sighed. "It's because I love you and it's really hard seeing you this way. I miss my bestfriend.." she said.


"I'm sorry." Sulli said with a pout as she squeezed Amber's hand.


"Why don't you do a soul-searching? Let's take a vacation.. with Kibum. I mean is this really what you want to do for the rest of your life to be Yoogeun's Nanny? How about you and Mr. Choi? Think about it.. okay!" said Amber.. there was something glitter in her eyes when she utter the name of her roommate.


Sulli smiled. "Yah~  you're hiding something from me. Don't tell me you and Key are now....?" she asked.


Amber just gave her a meaningful smile and waved her hand in the air. "Seriously, what do you think about my suggestion?" the lass asked instead.


"You know I can't right?" she said.


"C'mon Ssul give yourself a break.. say yes!" Amber said..


Sulli shook her head. "Next time.." she said.


"As expected..." said Amber, she can see her disappointment as the lass slumped herself on the backrest of her chair.


Sulli smiled wryly. "Next time okay? But why not spent that vacation with Kibum alone?" she teased. 


Amber just rolled her eyes. "Let's just order.. I'm famished." she suggested which she nodded. "What do you want?" Amber asked.


"Uhmm.. any-" her words were cutted off as her phone suddenly rang. She get her phone from her pocket to check who it was and Ms. Victoria's name appeared on the screen. "Just order me anything.. I'll just take this call." she said to Amber as she touch the answer button to take the call. 

 

"He-" she was about to greet the lady.. but as usual Ms. Victoria always cutting her off.


"Nanny where re you now?" Ms. Victoria asked from the other line.


"I-i'm here at Yoogeun's school." she answered.


"It still early, right? What are you doing there?" asked Ms. Vic which made her roll her eyes.


"I-" she wasn't able to finish a sentence as Ms. Vic spoke again.


"Anyway.. come home, leave Yoogeun there. I'll let Krystal to pick Yoogeun later.. I need you to attend a seminar." said Ms. Victoria.


"A Seminar? What for?.. if you don't mind?" she asked.


"The Nanny Conflict Resolution Seminar.. it's from Parents Society so I need you to be there." explained Ms. Victoria.


"Okay.. I'll be there." she said.


"Now okay!.. hurry! the seminar will start at 10:30. You should be here before 10." ordered Ms. Victoria.. she nodded as if the lady would see her, she heard the lady end the call without saying goodbye.. which is nothing new to her. 

 
She left her seat and walk towards Amber who's on the counter to bid farewell. "Hey.. I'm sorry Amber something came up." she said.


"Huh? Don't tell me your leaving me here?" asked Amber with huge eyes and she nodded looking at her apologetically. Amber let out a sharp breath as she motioned her head towards the door as if telling her to just go.


"I'm really sorry.. I'll make it up to you next time.. okay? Bye!" she said as she gave her a peck on the cheek before heading her way out.. she'll just take a cab to reach the Choi's house before the said time. 

 

 

 


__

 

 

Sulli wasn't surprise at all to see Ms. Victoria waiting impatiently at the front porch of the house.


"Where have you been Nanny?" asked Ms. Victoria the moment she arrived.


"I just met with Amber while waiting for Yoogeun at school.." she said which made the lady raised her brow.


"In your working hour?" Ms. Victoria shook her head in a mocking way. "Anyway.. let's go. I waited long enough." the lady said as she walk ahead of her towards the car. 


"I thought I needed to wear a formal clothes?" she asked following her trail.


"I don't have time to wait for more than a sec. Nanny.. my time is precious more than yours." the lady said in a sarcastic tone which made her roll her eyes secretly. She has no idea why the lady was acting that way towards her... which she can only sigh. She doesn't want to deal with her temper as much as she wants to.. for the sake of Mr. Minho and Yoogeun.  

 

 

 

 


__

 

 

 


"What day is today Mr. Kim?" asked Minho.


"Monday Mr. Choi." Mr. Kim answered.


"What are my appointments?" he asked again.


"You have a luncheon meeting with Mr. Kang and you have a flight this afternoon to Singapore." Mr. Kim said as he read the clipboard he was holding.


"Cancel them." he said plainly.


"But Mr. Choi you can't cancel your appointments today specially your flight.. you have convention to attend to for tomorrow." said Mr. Kim who's stopping him from keeping his things on the table. Minho look at his watch and turn his gaze at Mr. Kim with a furrowed forehead as he spoke.


"Who's the boss of this company?" he asked.


"Of course you Mr. Choi." Mr. Kim answered.


"Then?.. when I say cancel my appointment today.. cancel it. Okay?" he said firmly not giving Mr. Kim any chance to oppose.


"But what would I tell Mr. Kang?.. and what woud be your excuse of not attending the convention? Mr. Choi remember they're expecting you to be there." Mr. Kim reminded. 


Minho let out a sigh as he put his hands on hs waist. "I have a parents society to attend to..." he said.


"But Ms. Victoria is taking care of it, right?" said Mr. Kim.


"Yes, but I don't trust her." he said.


"But what is more important Mr. Choi that seminar or your clients?" asked Mr. Kim.


"Ms. Sulli is more important to me Mr. Kim. You should know that.. and please the least you could do is nag me about on this matter Mr. Kim." he said.. "Prepare the car.. and tell my secretary to cancel the flight this afternoon and start to come up with an explaination now to Mr. Kang and to the organizers of the convention so you could call them." he ordered.


"But Mr. Cho-" Mr. Kim was about to argue with him but he cutted him off and glared at him.


"I'll follow you in the car..." he said as he motioned his hand towards the door for him. Mr. Kim was left scratching his nape as he headed the door. He knew how important the meeting and the convention is to the company but he can not leave Sulli in the hand of Victoria. He has this feeling that she's planning something foolishness and he can not allow that to happen.

 

 

 


__

 

 

 

 

All eyes were darted at Sulli the moment they arrived at the venue of the seminar. It was as if the people in there were really expecting her. She look at Ms Victoria who fake a smile to the person who welcomed them. 


"Ms. Victoria.. you came. Come in, please take a seat." said the woman giving them a friendly smile. The facilitator she presumed. "But not you.. you stay at the side please." the woman turn to her.


"Please take care of her.." said Ms. Victoria with a slight tone of sarcasm and turn around and gave her a mischevous smile. She wonder what the woman has in mind. It seemed it was only her who was invited to that seminar... 


"So she's Mr. Choi's Nanny.." said one of the Mom who were seated among the others. 


"Yes.. I remember her.. she had a very peculiar attitude." one Mom said so... which made her shook her head silently. It took her sometime to make sense of all that she had witnessed. She was her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter