Chapter Twenty Seven

The Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Nanny 

 

 

"Mr. Tattle-tale would you please stay with your Aunt Krystal for a moment? Nanny has some business to do." she said towards the kid., the kid obediently smiled and nod at her as he run towards his Aunt Krystal who's talking to Taemin. Trying not to roll her eyes as Sulli followed Mr. Minho with Mr. Kim through the ballroom hall... his expression was different from earlier. She wonder what made him gloomy all of a sudden.. she stood up from her seat and secretly followed their trail. Down a few corridors and into an elevator.. she asked the personnel who's encharge on what floor did the two men went and courteously led her up to the 5th floor of the Hotel.


"On the left wing Ma'am." said the personnel.. she wasn't expecting the person would tell her but he did as she was too oblivious that she has no idea on which part of the 5th floor Mr. Minho and Mr. Kim went to.


"Thank you.." she said. 


"Maybe Mr. Choi and his companion went in one of the private suit of the Hotel. It's on the left wing. You are his girlfriend, right? I happen to watch his speech earlier and you must be the lady he was pertaining to.. Mr. Choi is a patron of this hotel." he added.. she just smiled with what he said and thanked him  again as she gone out from the elevator and headed the left wing. 


"Private suit? Are they expecting someone perhaps? Meeting..?" she thought.. from a far she saw Mr. Kim waiting outside of a huge room at the end of the corridor. She hid herself as she don't want to be notice. 

 

 


__

 

 

 


"Who invited you here?" said Minho with full of animosity.


"No one.. I guess I don't need someone to invite me to come over. I am still a part of the company after all.. my family owns 30% of the company which was named after you since you became my husband.. but I am not after that." she said.


Minho can't argue with the fact that her parents indeed gave him their part of the company. "What do you want again this time Yuri? Didn't our respective lawyers taking actions out in the court?" Minho said.. loosing his tie a bit. He felt suffocated just by being with her in one room. 


"Exactly what I came.. do we really have to settle things in court?" said Yuri smirking at him seductively.


Minho looked at her sternly. "It won't work Yuri.. you won't dare try." he said mocking her.


Yuri chuckled. "Are you still scared at me?" she said.


"Scared?" he reiterated. "Why would I?" 


"Oh well.. at one point I did felt you somehow fell for me." she said.


"Did I? Or you're just assuming things. I'm just being an obedient child Yuri. Don't mistaken it of something which never there in the first place. I have no feelings for you not even a dot.. maybe I did try to work things out for us but it's because of Yoogeun and you lost that little chance by choosing your career over your son." he said. 


Yuri nodded.. "I know and I'm sorry." she said as she bend down her head.


"Stop being dramatic and let's get into business.. what do you want? Money? then I'll give you the money you want just to leave us at peace like for 4 years ago before you show yourself again infront of my house." he said in sarcasm.


"I don't need your money.. I had a lot of it.." she said.


"I know I can't go back to the life I had.. before I chosen my career. I just want my son.. introduce me as her Mom. Then we don't need to face each other in court." she said.


Minho smirk as he shook his head. "It's easy for you to say.. do you even consider how would Yoogeun feel about this? Stop being so self-centered Yuri. You can't get everything you want." he said.


"You are being self-centered Minho. You have everything.. while I am just asking for some time with my son." said Yuri.


"Huh! it was your choice Yuri." he said.


"Why Minho.. if I'd chose to stay that time would you even look at me like how you look at that lady there?" Yuri snapped.


"Get the lady out of this topic." he said in clenched teeth.


"No right.. you've said it. You have no feelings for me not even a bit and I knew that.  I already accept it a long time ago. I am sorry that I wasn't really ready to fulfill my duty as a Mom of Yoogeun way back.. but now I am. I just wanted to be a mother of Yoogeun nothing else." Yuri pleaded. 

 

Minho just stared at his former wife.. somehow he can feel her sincerity. Yuri maybe too ambitious but she wasn't that bad... she was also a victim of her parents manipulation.. they both are. He really was unfair to her.. he knew how she felt for him but he resent her..  and same as her he was also scared to be a parent of Yoogeun. Maybe they were just on the same boat. But she got the courage to escape with that fear and loneliness from being married to the person who doesn't see her as a woman.. While he was left and got stuck with too many responsibilities and imprisoned himself to the world of loneliness until someone came and change everything in a span of time. He has been also asking himself if he became a good parent to Yoogeun. Does he really have the right to take away a child's right to know about her mother?

 

Minho let out a sigh.. he is not ready to let his guard down. He has to think it over.. "This discussion is getting nowhere.. let our lawyers do their jobs." he said. "You can leave the place now." he dismisses her.


"You can't push me away this time Minho.. I won't accept defeat this time. I'm gonna see you in court.. and I'm gonna win this case. I'll gonna have my right as Yoogeun's Mother." Yuri said with affirmation.


Minho just let out a chuckle. "Then, see you in court.." he said. "Mr. Kim.. get inside." he called out.

 

"Yes Mr. Choi." asked Mr. Kim.


"Assist her outside." he ordered him. The lad bowed at him as he grab Yuri on her elbow to send her out.


"Let's go Ms. Kwon." Mr. Kim said.


"No need Mr. Kim. I know my way out." Yuri said in a flat refusal.. and headed out the door. He signaled Mr. Kim to follow the latter as he wanted to be left alone for awhile. 

 

 

 

__

 

 

Sulli's eyes widen as she saw the lady came out from the huge room. "So it was Ms. Kwon Yuri.. she wonder what she and Mr. Minho talked about?" she thought... but taken her thoughts back as why she should concern herself about it. She's not being jealous or what.. she's just curious. "Yeah.. that's right." she thought as though she sounds being defensive. She gasped as she realized where she was hiding.. there were no place to hide as she just stood for almost an hour behind the wall. It's embarrassing if they ever might see her there.. sneaking out. She let out a sigh before she decided to show herself.. she'll just find an excuse so the two won't get suspicious of her that she's just been lurking around the corner for over awhile now.


She gracefully walk through the lobby.. as she met Mr. Kim who was surprise to saw her at the corridor.


"Ms. Sulli!" Mr. Kim acknowledge her.


"Oh Mr. Kim glad you're here.. have you seen Mr. Minho?" she asked as of not aware of Ms. Kwon's presence.


Mr. Kim glance at the lady beside him. That's the only time she greeted the latter. 


"Oh Ms. Yuri ahmm.. I'm sorry I haven't notice you." she said as she bowed her head for apology.


"Ms. Sulli we've met again." the lady slightly nod her head and smile at her wryly.

 

Mr. Kim cleared his throat as he can feel the awkwardness between them. "Just go straight there..." motioned Mr. Kim to the room at the corner.. then the latter lean forward beneath as he whispered something. "You're just in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter