Chapter Twenty Eight

The Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Nanny

 

 

It's weekend and Sulli woke up early as she decided to jog around the village. It's one of her way to divert herself from so many thoughts that keep on bugging her the past days.. she did a few stretches before she left her room. She was on her way down when Yoogeun came out from his room calling her with his pajamas on.


"Nanny where are you going?" Yoogeun asked.


"Uhmm.. I'm gonna go jogging? Wanna come?" she asked. 


Yoogeun yawn before he spoke. "I wanna come Nanny." he said.


"Let's go.." she said.


"With my pajamas?" asked Yoogeun looking down himself.


Sulli laugh with amusement. "Of course no.. go and change your clothes. Or do you want me to help you?" she asked.


Yoogeun smile as he shook his head. "It's okay Nanny.. Daddy said I should learn how to change my clothes now.. since I'm a big boy and soon you'll be my Mom." said Yoogeun but immediately covered his mouth. "Oooppsie.. okay Nanny I didn't say anything. You didn't hear anything.." Yoogeun continue as he swiftly went back to his room.


Sulli chuckled in amusement and shook her head as she spoke. "Okay.. make it quickly. I'll wait for you downstairs." she said... and made her way down to the living room. 

 

 

 


__

 

 


"Nanny, I'm ready." said Yoogeun.. which made Sulli startled on her seat. She was contemplating on how she would tell her Mom the truth.. and didn't notice Yoogeun's presence.


"Oh.. should we go? You don't need anything? How about a piece of sandwhich and milk.. before we go?" she asked.


"I'll just have a milk, Nanny." Yoogeun said.. 


"Okay.. I'll get you a glass of milk." she said as she head towards the kitchen. She didn't notice that Yoogeun followed her.


"There's something different with you Nanny, lately." Yoogeun spoke.


Sulli faltered as she stopped in mid-stride. "H-huh? Why.. what's wrong with me?" she asked.


"You're always in a deep thought. What's bothering you?" asked Yoogeun. 


Sulli chuckled as she ruffled his hair. "Here drink your milk." she said instead.


Yoogeun took the glass of milk and drink it straight... but he didn't took his eyes from her. "But you didn't answer my question Nanny." the kid continue as he pushes the empty glass towards her.


"I didn't know I am that obvious." she said.


"You are." said Yoogeun which made her chuckle again. 


Sulli look at the kid with amusement. She heaved a sigh. "Uhmm.. let's just say that..yes there's a lot of things that keeps on bothering me lately." she said.


Yoogeun let out a sigh.. as he rested his face on his arm. "Is it about Daddy?" he asked.

 

"Yoogeun!!" she yelp. The kid chuckled. "Yah.. you've been teasing me about your Dad since this morning! Are you playing cupid?" she scolded.

 

Yoogeun just laugh at her. "Does my Daddy has a chance?" Yoogeun continues with his questions.


She look at the kids face as she spoke. "Are you really asking me, seriously?" 


Yoogeun nodded. "U-huh! It's okay Nanny.. I am not against it. I really want you to be my Mom.. please."


Sulli don't know what to say as she just stared at Yoogeun..  


"Please Nanny.. give my Daddy a chance!" Yoogeun pleaded.. he even clasped his hands together as he pleads.


"Aahmm..." she was speechless.

 

"What's going on her? Why are you two up so early?" asked Mr. Minho, he's also wearing his sports wear as if he is going for a run.


"Good morning Daddy! I am asking Nanny if she could be my Mom.." said Yoogeun.. as if his questions are so easy to answer.


"So what's Nanny's answer?" asked Mr. Minho who's gazing back at her.. with a teasing look on his face. Sulli rolled her eyes.. and shook her head as if warning him not to start with her at this early.


"She hadn't answer me yet." said Yoogeun.


Mr. Minho ruffled his son's hair. "We don't want to pressure your Nanny, right? Let's give your Nanny her time to think.. if Daddy is worth her.. hmm yes? Right, Ms. Sulli?" he said as he winks at her. 


Sulli didn't say anything.. she just give Mr. Minho a smile as she nodded. 


"Okay.. but Nanny. Daddy can be impatient with things.." said Yoogeun as if warning her. 


"Yah.. son. Don't embarrass me infront of Ms. Sulli." said Mr. Choi as he lift his son up to carry him and ruffled again his hair. Sulli just chuckle and gaze at them.


"Yoogeun.. we're supposed to go jogging right?" she asked instead... avoiding the topic.


"May I join?" asked Mr. Minho.


"Okay.. Let's go.." she said casually.. then shrugged as she lead the way out of the house. 

 

 

 

 

__

 

 

 


They were all panting excessively.. they decided to take a break at a park just inside the village.


"That was far." said Sulli as she patted slightly her chest.. to get some air.


"Tired?" asked Minho.. Sulli just nodded.


"I'm not." said Yoogeun.. which made both Mr. Minho and Sulli laugh.


"It's because I carry you all through out.. you kiddo." said Mr. Minho. "Agh.. Daddy is tired.. get down first baby, you're getting heavier. What are you eating this days?" said Mr. Minho as he put Yoogeun down and lay down over the green field.


"Nanny's pasta." Yoogeun said in a chuckle.. trying to tease his Dad.


"You should stop eating pasta, then." said Mr. Minho which made Sulli laugh at their little banter. 


"I'm sorry I didn't bring any water for us." she said.


"You're thirsty?" asked Mr. Minho. 


"Hmm.. yap." she said with a pout.


"Okay.. you two stay here. I'll buy some water for us." said Mr. Minho.


"Daddy I want ice cream." said Yoogeun.


"Okay.. I'll buy one. How about you Ms. Sulli?" 


Sulli smiled sheepishly. "Hmm.. I want an ice cream too." she said.


Mr. Minho chuckled. "Okay.. I'll buy two ice cream for my babies." said Mr. Minho trying to by his stare... which made Sulli flushed. "I think I should have let Mr. Kim go with us." he added.


Sulli glared at him. "Yah.. that's just a small errand. You don't need Mr. Kim just to buy us water and  ice cream." she scolded... which made Mr. Minho scratch his nape. 


"Daddy just buy us ice cream!" Yoogeun whined..


"Okay.. okay I'll go now." said Mr. Minho as he throw his hands up in surrender... and walk down his way to find a nearby grocery store. She and Yoogeun chuckled.. as they were both left sitting on the grass while waiting for his Daddy to comeback.

 

 

 

 

They were resting when a Mom and a daughter having a happy time together nearby them. Both her and Yoogeun stared at the two in amusement. 


"I wonder how it feels having a Mom?" Yoogeun voice out suddenly.. 


Sulli side glance at the kid.. her heart was move by the sight of him looking at the Mom and her daughter full of envy. "But you have a Mom." she said in a low voice.


"Where is she?" Yoogeun asked in a sad tone. 


"She did show u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter