Chapter Twenty One

The Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Nanny

 

 

 


It's been a week since they got back from Busan... and within that week Sulli manage to keep her distance to Mr. Minho. She was mad alright. If it's true that the two has feelings for her.. then she should keep her distance to both of them. 


She heard that Mr. Minho will no longer do business with the Jung's... and she was the reason of it according to Ms. Victoria. Should she be guilty? because that's what Ms. Victoria was implying. She's mad because Mr. Minho was being unprofessional there.. she's mad because he's too childish and doesn't know how to give a fair fight. "Does he think he can get her that way?" she rolled her eyes with her own thought. "Or she's mad because.. she's starting to have feelings for him too? But no she's her Boss.. for Pete's sake. It can't be!" she cringe inside. She shook her head to clear herself and even patted her face to get back from reality.


"What's wrong Nanny?" Yoogeun asked.. who's sitting beside her at the back seat of the car of Mr. Kim. They just came from school and heading their way back to the house. 


"Ha?... ehh nothing. Nanny is a bit sleepy so I'm slapping myself so I won't fall asleep." she grimaced with her own excuse.


"It's okay Nanny.. you can sleep if you want. We'll wake you up when we reach home." said Yoogeun.


"Oh that is so sweet of you Mr. Tattle-tale." she said.. rufflling Yoogeun's hair. "Oh wait.. and when did you start to become a man? Do you already like someone in school?" she asked.


"No.. I don't like anyone in school. But Daddy said... " Yoogeun said but covered his mouth on his last sentence. 


Sulli raise her brow. "Yoogeun are you saying something?" she asked, though she heard what the kid exactly said.


"Ah no.. Nanny. Daddy and I will play computer games later." said Yoogeun.


"Computer games? When did your Dad learn how to play a computer game?" she asked since she never saw Mr. Minho played it once and it's a rule for Yoogeun not play any gadgets during week days.


"Daddy and I used to play.. if he's not busy with work. My is Daddy is such a cool Dad, right Nanny?" Yoogeun said smiling at her.


"Why do I have this feeling that your building your Daddy's image to me.." she mumbled.. while shaking her head. 


She glance outside the car only to be surprise when she realized that they're heading somewhere.. not their way back to the house.


"Where are we going Mr. Kim?" she asked.


"Where going to Mr. Minho's office." said Mr. Kim, her eyes widen.


"NO!.." she blurted out. Mr. Kim and Yoogeun give her a questioning look. "I mean why?... why are we going there?" she asked with a pucker face.


"Mr.. Minho ordered me to take you and Yoogeun there after school." Mr. Kim explained.. and she just nodded.


"What is he planning to do this time?" she thought.. 


They drove off along the streets of Gangnam and it only took a few more minutes before they finally reach the Choi Empire building. Sulli thought that they will go inside the building so she was supposed to tell Mr. Kim that she will just stay and will just wait for them inside the car.


"Mr. Minho will be here in a minute." said Mr. Kim... which made Sulli heaved a sigh of relief. She's not ready yet to be in that place.. for it will just remind her of her shattered career. 


"Nanny look.. that park. We met there, right?" said Yoogeun.. pointing at the park near the Choi Empire building.


She smiled and ruffled his hair. "Yes..." 


"I was sad then.." said Yoogeun who seemed reminiscing the days before they met.


"Why?" she asked.. Yoogeun sitted on her lap and clung onto her.


"Because I have no playmate.." said Yoogeun with a sad face.


"But you have a playmate now." she said. Yoogeun nodded, she wrinkled her nose as she pinch Yoogeun's chubby face. "I have to tell you something.." shhe said.


"What is it Nanny?" asked Yoogeun.


"You had me at first sight.." she said, though she's not sure if Yoogeun will understand what she's trying to say. That was true.. she fell inlove with the kid when they first met.. maybe that's exactly the reason why she found herself accepting Ms. Victoria's job offer. 


"Hey.. mind if I join the two of you?" asked Mr. Minho.. whom she didn't notice that he already inside the car.


"Daddy!" Yoogeun said welcoming his Dad with a warm hug and kiss on the cheek.


"Yoogie baby.. how's school?" asked Mr. Minho.


"Things are going smooth Daddy. How's the office?" asked Yoogeun which made her chuckle on her seat. How could Yoogeun be so smart.. and asking his Dad as if they were just on the same age.


"Ms. Sulli.. ahm Hi!" said Mr. Minho awkwardly he knows well that she's mad at him. She just smile at him dryly. Then there was silence, even Mr. Kim was just observing things between them.


"Daddy.. where are we going?" asked Yoogeun to breakthe tension.


"Ah.. yeah, right. Where dining out for lunch.." said Mr. Minho.


"I wanna eat in a fastfood restaurant Daddy.. can we?" said Yoogeun.


"Ahm.. Daddy has prepared something already, what about next time?" said Mr. Minho.. Yoogeun nodded but sulking inside.


"What do you want in a fastfood restaurant Mr. Tattle-tale?" she butted in.


"Chicken.. and fries." Yoogeun said.


"Really.. I'd love that too. But sadly your Dad never goes in any fastfood chains, he always has a thing for fancy restaurants." she said. 

 

Yoogeun nodded and chuckled... and look at his Dad with a puppy eyes.


"Daddy please.. Nanny also love chicken and fries." Yoogeun said with a pout. She saw Mr. Minho glance at her.. she just stayed on her seat wearing poker face.. while looking at the front.


"Okay.. okay, you both win. Mr. Kim change plans, let's go to a near fastfood chain." ordered Mr. Minho... which made her smile secretly.

 

 

                                                                                    __

 

Their's a playground in the said food chain..  Yoogeun pulled Mr. Kim to play with him so it made her and Mr. Minho left alone on their table. No one dares to talk, she knew for a fact that Mr. Minho was looking at her but she just keep on ignoring him. 


"Ahm.. I would like to assume that you keep on ignoring me.. because, somehow you felt the same way?" 


She was busy looking at Yoogeun who's waving at her.. she waved back and turn her attention to Mr. Minho.


"Excuse me.. your saying something?" she asked, though she heard it but pretend not to.


"Aish.." Mr. Minho muttered.. as he rolled his eyes. She raised an eyebrow.. and chukled.


"I heard you.. and you are so conceited to think that the feeling is mutual." she said while shaking her head.


"I know it's too early.. and I am not saying that you must reciprocate what I felt. But would you give me a chance?" 


Sulli can't look at him straight.. Is this for real? Is he really asking me to give him a chance?.. She heaved a sigh.. she was a bit flustered and she was lost for words.


"So does it mean I should also give Mr. Yunho a chance?" she asked.. narrowing her eyes towards him.


Mr. Minho heaved a sigh. "Do you like Yunho?" 


"It would be unfair if I accept just one of you.. so I'd rather not entertain anyone." she said not answering his question. "This is awkward you know.. you asking me this kind of things.. you are my boss. You are Yoogeun's Dad." 


"Does it matter? Does it matter to you if I have a child?" asked Mr. Minho.


"Seriously? No.. I don't care if someone is a single parent, as lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter