Chapter Twenty Four

The Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Nanny

 

 

Times Square,
Yeongdeungpo-Dong 4-Ga

 


They're inside a boutique her Mom was still in the dressing room trying several clothes. She was looking on the racks for clothes when Amber nudge her.


"How long do you plan to hide the truth from Auntie?" asked Amber.. she didn't answer her question and pretend to be busy looking at the clothes hanged on the racks.


"Yah.. I'm asking you!!" Amber yelled.


She look around. "I heard you Amber.. you don't have to yell!" she said in wide eyed.


"I'm sorry about that. But then answer my question." the lass insisted.
 


"Soon I will tell her." she simply said but truth is she's not sure when.. she heard Amber heaved a sigh.


"I don't know why you have to prolonged your agony over this matter." said Amber grimacingly.


"I don't know why either." she said.. she also wonder what it takes her not to tell her Mom.


"Is this because you're falling inlove with the father?" asked Amber... which made her turn her head towards her.


Sulli glared. "Amber!!" she scowled.


Amber just point her finger on her face. "You're blushing.. so it's confirmed, huh! You know for a fact that if ever Auntie knows about this.. that you are working as a Nanny of that kid and you are living in a same roof with Mr. Choi without a wife, Aunt will probably drag you out from that house." said Amber.. which made her speechless, because somehow she was right. 


"Do you think so?" she said shutting her eyes.... "No, not that I'm inlove with Mr. Minho.. but because I don't want to leave them.. not now." she added.


"Okay.. you're not inlove with Mr. Choi but you are inlove with the kid and you wished to have him for yourself? Is that it?" Amber said analysing the situation.


"I don't know.. I don't even understand myself, I got so attached with the kid. And I can't afford to hurt him.. specially that his Mom is back." she said.


"His Mom is back?" Amber asked... and she nodded. "Have you seen her?" 


"Yeah, actually everyone knows her. Mr. Minho's ex-wife is the famous Kwon Yuri."she said.


Amber let out a gasp. "Woah.. Kwon Yuri? Eeh.. why do you sound jealous? I mean no, scratch that. You sound threatened?" the latter sounds fishing.


"Yah.. why would I?" she said with a grumpy face.


"You see.. I know that expression of yours. I know you like him.. or let us say you are starting to like him." Amber said... she just shook her head not giving Amber a chance to entertain the idea. She's not the typical type who would tell someone about what she felt for a person.. not even with her bestfriend. 

 

 

"Who?" her Mom break in the conversation.. which made the two of them surprise. Amber and her exchange glances.


"Mom?" she said.. her Mom creased an eyebrow.


"You're talking about someone right.. about "you" liking someone?" her Mom reiterate. 


"Ah no.. it's just Amber's false theory." she said.


"Really? Hmm.. it's okay to like someone dear in fact it's about time you get a boyfriend. But of course choose someone like your father." her Mom said... shrugging which made Amber chuckled.


"I think Mr. Choi can pass her taste." Amber teased.


"Ssshh.." she said glaring at her. "By the way where is Key?" she asked changing the topic... she haven't seen the lad.


"Ah he's just around. I'll call him." said Amber and excused herself.

 


"Mom are you done? Have you picked one?" she asked.


"Yeah.. I guess I'll have this two." her Mom said showing a 2 pairs of designer business suit.


"Wow.. yeah, I think it'll suits you." she said.. her Mom handed the items to her.


"Okay.. then pay it now. I'm starving." her Mom said.. which made her chuckled.


"You're such a spoiled mother." she banter.


"Oh well.." her Mom shrugged.. then they giggled. Her Mom and her used to shop together.. actually it's one of the things they love to do and her Mom always bought things for her.. and she's glad to return the favor. 


"Okay then.. I'll be right there Mom." she said as she excused herself and went to the payment counter. 

 

"I'll get this two." she said handing the items to the cashier.. the cashier smiled as she scan the item.


"180,000 won Ma'am." the cashier informed her.. she nodded as she was about to get a cash on her wallet.. when someone interject.


"I'll cover it Miss." the male voice said which made her furrowed her brows. The voice were so familiar with her... and she's pretty sure that voice only belongs to one person.. she look up and she knew it. It's him.. it's Mr. Minho. She's not supposed to be surprise but she's still was.


"No! don't Miss. I'll pay for it myself." she said glaring at Mr. Minho.


"No Miss.. here's my card just swipe it." Mr. Minho said sending the lady his dashing smile which made her crooked her head in disgust.


"No Miss.. please I don't know this person, this might be just one of his modus." she said.. the lady cashier heaved a sigh as she exchange glance at them weirdly.

 

Mr. Minho got his phone and called someone. "Hello, Andrew I'm here at your shop. Yes.. at Time Square branch. I wanted to buy two items, will you please tell your employee to wrap it nicely for me?.. uhmm, okay.. thanks. Let's meet next time. Okay.. bye."  she heard him said. 


Just then when the lady cashier received a call. She just saw the female nodded.


"Okay.. Mr. Choi, right? Mr. Andrew informed me that the items were in the house.." the lady cashier said.


"Oh really?" Mr. Minho nodded. "I'll just send him presents to return the favor." Mr. Minho added which made the lady cashier nodded.


"Is this all Ma'am?" the lady cashier turn to her... she was gobsmacked as she just nodded. Then the lady excuse herself to go to the backroom to wrap the items.


Sulli let out a sharp breath and turned towards Mr. Minho.. who was smiling like he won a game. "Yah.. why are you here? Are you stalking me?" she scowled.


"Nope.." Mr. Minho shrugged. "I happened to pick up Yoogeun and saw you here.. so here I am." he said.


She rolled her eyes... "There's a lot of malls over Seoul why here?.." she thought. Sulli look at him with dismay. "I know you are capable of everything.. but this is my leisure time Mr. Minho. You are not here to meddle in with my personal life, right?" she rants.


"But I am not.. I'm just giving you a favor. I mean let me pay those items for you." Mr. Minho said.


"But you never payed those.. your friend gave it for free." she said out of annoyance.. she's annoyed and frustrated. She hate it when Mr. Minho shows his Mr. Capable side.. 


"Well then-" Mr. Minho was taken a back when her Mom butted in.


"What's going on? Who is he?" asked her Mom.. looking at them both.


Sulli shut her eyes. This is trouble.. she look around to find Amber to seek help but she's nowhere out of sight. 


"Good Day Ma'am. I'm Mr. Choi. Minho Choi.. ahm-" Mr. Minho said but she cut him off before he said anything..


"Ah Mom.. he's my boss. Mr. Choi the CEO and Owner of Choi Empire." she said glaring at him giving him shut-up look.. Mr. Minho narrowed his eyes.. as he tried to decipher what she was saying. 


"Ohw.." her Mom gasped. "I'm pleased to meet the young CEO and Owner of Choi Empire." said her Mom and bow as to pay respect. 


"Ah Mr. Choi, this is my Mom." she said introducing them... but with a glare.


"It's nice to meet you Ma'am." said Mr. Minho whom also bowed 98 degrees.. a shown of respect to an elder.


"I didn't expect your boss as young as Mr. Choi." her Mom whispered.. she just smile. She's being uneasy at the moment. They were on that state when the lady cashier came back.


"Ah Sir.. here's it is." the lady cashier said as she handed the now well wrapped item to him.


"Thank you." Mr. Minho said and handed it to her. "Ms. Sulli?" 

 

She heaved a sigh.. and fake a smile. "Uhmm.. it's for Mom actually." she said.


Her Mom creased an eyebrow. "The what?" her Mom asked confused.


"Ahm.. Mom, Mr. Minho payed the items for you." she said with emphasis.


"Really? But why? I mean.. you don't have to do that Mr. Choi." her Mom turn to the lad.


"It's nothing Ma'am. The shop owner happen to be my friend. In fact I didn't pay any cent.. it's in the house." said Mr. Minho.


"Oh that.. thank you. You shouldn't bother." said her Mom apologetically. "Sulli.." as her Mom glared at her in embarrassment.


"It's okay Ma'am. Ms. Sulli didn't do anything.. I actually insisted." Mr. Minho took the part in.


Her Mom shoved off.. "Anyway, let's treat you for a meal instead. Right Sulli?" her Mom said which made her taken aback.


"Mom?" she object. "I think Mr. Minho is going somewhere else. Right Mr. Minho?" she said as she glared at him, indicating him to decline her Mom's invitation.


But Mr. Minho just smiled sheepishly at her.. and she knew it well. "Of course Ma'am it would be a pleasure." he said courteously to her Ma'am... she then sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter