Chapter Seventeen

The Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Nanny...

 

 

Sulli was wondering, right after Mr. Minho grabbed her arm and left the Pancake house he's now back again in his normal self.. serious and cold while driving his car in an off-road as if they're going somewhere. Yoogeun was asleep at the back seat, buckled up while she was just sitting in silence at the front seat observing. There must be a problem she guessed.


"Is it because of the woman at the pancake house?" she thought. The woman was familiar to her, she already saw her she just can't remember when and where. 


" Where are we going?" she asked when she noticed that they're heading their way to the airport. But she didn't get an answer, instead he just continue driving till he parked the car to a wide ground where a private aircraft is waiting.

 

Mr. Kim, we're going to Busan follow with us and please bring everything we needed including clothes.. ~ she heard him said.. perhaps he's talking to Mr. Kim. "But, Busan? What are they going to do in Busan?"

 


Yes, if you have to ransack her things please do so.. ~  she frowned. " Why do they need things?" 

 


No, don't... except that thing, no not her under garments.. ~ her eyes narrowed, she saw Mr. Minho glance at her. " Undergarments?.. Oh no, Mr. Kim don't dare." she thought, that's the only time she found her own voice. She turned her gaze at Mr. Minho and snatch the phone from him.


" Yah.. what undergarments? Hey Mr. Kim, don't dare lay your hands on any of my precious knickers.. or I will surely kill you." she said in a warning tone. She heard Mr. Kim chuckled.


" I won't Ms. Sulli." said Mr. Kim from the other line.


" Give me back the phone, how could you be so vulgar!" said Mr. Minho scowling at her as he take the phone from her.

 

Bye now Mr. Kim, see you there later. ~ she heard him said and ended the call.

 

" Let's go." said Mr. Minho as he get out of the car first, as stubborn as she was she stayed still on her seat.


" Hey, I said let's go." as Mr. Minho knocks on the car window, she let out a sigh and yank at the back to unbuckle Yoogeun's seat belt. But Mr. Minho does it first promptly as he opened the door at Yoogeun's side and carry the kid carefully without waking up. " C'mon Ms. Sulli the pilot is waiting." he said. 


" Can I just stay? I don't want to go to Busan." she said in protest.


" Going with us in the other side of contenent is a part of your job." said Mr. Minho.


" This is too random, have you ask me first before deciding to go anywhere in the planet?" she fought back.


" Let's stop arguing, you're going with us period. Or you want me to carry you, too. Then wait there, I'll settled Yoogeun first." said Mr. Minho with a warning as he left.


She let out a sighed as she get out of the car and followed them.


" Oh, I thought you want me to carry you, too?" Mr. Minho said in teased.


Sulli glared at him. " Answer me first Mr. Minho. Why are we going to Busan?" she asked.


Mr. Minho sighed. " I need a break." he said without looking at her.


" A break? Or you wanna escape?" she asked in doubt. Seemed this has something to do with the woman he bumped into earlier.


Mr. Minho nodded. " You could say that." 


" Is it about the woman at the Pancake House? Is she...?" 


But Mr. Minho cut her off. " If I were you I won't ask that, go get in." he grouchingly said as he held her arm and hastily holden her up inside the plane. She found Yoogeun sitting in awed with fascination while wandering inside the plane.


" Nanny where are we going?" asked Yoogeun smiling, the kid were obviously happy.


" Oh Mr. Tattle-tale your awake." she said.


" Nanny where are we going?" the boy asked again.


" We are going to Busan baby, now sitdown and buckle up we're taking off. " Mr. Minho answer instead. 


" Is this yours?" she asked, her eyes roamed inside the first class cabin of the plane.


" I'm not the one to brag but yes, I owned this." said Mr. Minho without any arrogance in his tone.


" I see.." she nodded. She has no idea how propertied Mr. Minho is. 


" Sit down Ms. Sulli were taking off." said Mr. Minho as he pulled her in one of the chair and buckled her seat bealt. She was about to scowl at him but she got flustered as he was almost near her. She felt lost with his scent. 


" Yah.. that hurts!" she said when finally she found herself back on track. 


" It's because your as hardheaded as a kid. Just sit there and don't talk, I'm not in the mood to listen with your nag." Mr. Minho said in a grumping manner.


She then make a face to him. " Psshh.." 


They were just waiting for the plane to take off when Mr. Minho turned to her.


" So "knickers" is what you call with your Mr. Bread man designed ?" asked Mr. Minho who's obviously trying to .


She frowned. " I thought, you don't want me to talk? then why are you talking to me now?" she scolded, not paying much attention with what he was asking.


" I just remember what you told Mr. Kim." said Mr. Minho shrugging.


" About what?" 


" About your knickers..." 


" What about my knick-..?" she said, but her eyes grew wide when she realized what Mr. Minho said. " Yah.. what?"


" How a Mr. Bread man designed become knickers? as far as I know knickers is for lingeries with lacy designs or more on a y side." Mr. Minho teased, suppressing a laugh. This man really knows how to pissed her.


" Nanny you have a Mr. Bread man ? Mine is batman." said Yoogeun innocently, to her dismay the kid was so smart to even involve himself with an adult talks. She actually almost fell on her seat when she heard that. She give Mr. Minho a death glare. 


" Yah.. Mr. Tattle-tale, cover your ears." she said but did it so, before Mr. Minho could contaminate his son's innocense. " How did you know that my...." she paused. " That my..."


" Oh that?... it's because your too clumsy to leave all your garments hanged in the washing area." said Mr. Minho as he shook his head.


She had never felt so embarrassed with her whole life, just now... " What's wrong with a Mr. Bread man designed ?" she thought. 


" Well then, Mr. ey Choi Minho.. leave my innocent knickers alone." she said in annoyance. 


Mr. Minho let out a loud laugh. " I must really commend you for making me laugh." 


" Yeah, right!" she said in rolled eyes. She then wore a headphone to avoid Mr. Minho's teasing mode, if she could think any better Mr. Minho might have what you called an insanity disorder which generally defined as a combination of how a person feels. Well she obviously don't understand his behavior lately. He made her pancakes this morning and when he failed he treat her into a decent breakfast.. and then he's back on his usual cold self and now he's teasing her. So no one could blame her if she thought otherwise... that his boss is gone insane. 

 


                                                                                 ___ 

 


The flight took almost an hour, 54 minutes to be exact from Seoul to Busan. The private jet landed in wide ground, from there a white Land Cruiser altitude edition was waiting for them. 


" Where's the Key?" Mr. Minho asked to one of the man in a black suit.


" Here Mr. Choi." the man in a black suite give the car keys and bowed to Mr. Minho. She arched her eyebrow, is it really necessary to bow at him? She just now realized that she has no knowledge with Mr. Minho's background, what business he's into. She's aware that he's a businessman and a rich one but not as wealthy as this. Is he a drug lord or what? Is it really possible that in a snap of a hand they're here now in Busan, rided on a private jet and what else could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter