Chapter Sixteen

The Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Nanny.. 

 


Sulli woke up with a tremendous headache. She can even hardly remember on how she make it onto her bed.  And worst who did change her clothes?


Oh my God... don't tell me it's.... 

 

" Kyaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" she screamed her lungs out. Holding the sheets upward her body as if her life depends on it.


It only takes a second when Mr. Minho rushed towards her room as if there was a fire.


" What happened?"said Mr. Minho who harshly open her door to check on her.


" You!!" she pointed. " Are you the one who change my clothes last night?" she asked horribly, she knew it was him noone else.


" Yes, why. What's wrong?" said Mr. Minho acting innocently.


" You what?... you ert of  a boss!!" she mindlessly said wasn't aware of Yoogeun's presence and throw a pillow to him.


" Yaah, will you calm down! I didn't see anything..." Mr. Minho said.  


" Nanny, I helped Daddy last night." said Yoogeun.


" You, too?" she asked in sob.


" But we didn't see anything.." said Yoogeun covering his eyes with his hands.


" There's nothing to be seen anyway." said Mr. Minho crossed arms while looking up at the ceiling.


" What did you say?" she pouted looking at herself downward.


" Nothing, make yourself decent.. you owe us a good breakfast." said Mr. Minho before he left.


" Nanny, I want a pancake." Yoogeun said like a boss following his Dad's trail.

 

When the two left she immediately touch herself as if checking if she's still intact. Thankfully she is... she heaved a sigh.


" Yah.. stupid! Do you think Mr. Minho would do such a thing?" she said.. talking to herself. 


" He won't really dare, or he'll be dead." said the evil side of her.


She crooked her head.. trying to remember what happened last night. Her eyes widened. The only thing she can remember was she was asking sort of things about Yoogeun's Mom... worst she called him a gay infront of The Jung's. Mr. Minho must be so embarrassed, she thought.


 " Oh em-gee! I was really a mess last night." she cringe. 


Getting out from the bed and rushed through the bathroom to take a quick shower. She surely owe the father and son a good breakfast. After her quick shower she pull out a gray baggy shirt and just paired it with a black leggings, she just comb her hair and didn't mind blowing it dry for it will cause too much of her time, it was weekend thankfully.. they doesn't have to go to school. And will just think on how they will spent the rest of the day. 

 

" Good morning.. I'm so sorry for waking up late." she said when finally she got it into the kitchen. She was even covering her face from embarassment.


" It's okay.. just go to the table and sit down." said Mr. Minho which made her into halt. 


" Did she heard him right?" she slowly remove her hands from her face to see what is happening. And there... Mr. Minho and Yoogeun wearing an apron and cooking breakfast.


" What are you two doing?" she asked with agape.


" Cooking, what else?" said Mr. Minho plainly, while waving the spatula.


" I know, but why? I mean I was supposed to cook for your breakfast." she said walking towards them.


" It's okay.. it's Yoogeun's idea. He wanted to cook for you." explained Mr. Minho.


" That's right Nanny. I know your sick, so I wanted to cook for you." said Yoogeun.


" No, I'm not sick honey." she said. 


By the looks of it they're making pancakes, since there were ingredients scattered on the counter.


" Do you want me to help you Mr. Minho?" she asked. She doesn't even understand why he's doing such things, what she meant is. It's out of his character, but seeing him with an apron make him looks cute. Well, the father and son were so adorable. He should be mad at her since she humiliated him infront of the Jung's last night but instead here he was making her a breakfast. 


" No need, just take a seat. This will be serve soon." said Mr. Minho. 


" Are you in drugs?" she asked blatantly. She's really being suspicious about Mr. Minho being nice all of a sudden.


" What?" Mr. Minho frowned.


" I mean.. why? Mister Almighty Choi Minho cooking breakfast for a Nanny. Is this even a scene in one of the movie?" she said in rants.


Mr. Minho just laugh at her. " Nanny, once in awhile would you keep yourself mum?"he said shooking his head.


" I know, I humiliated you last night Mr. Minho.. and sincerely I am sorry. Poisoning me isn't a good idea, remember you have a son. Definitely you'll go in jail if you killed me." she exageratedly added, still in doubts.


Again he just laugh at her. " You are really funny Ms. Sulli." instead he just said. 


She send him an uncertainly look. She really has no idea on what's going on with Mr. Minho's mind.


" I have a question Mr. Minho, did Mr. Chairman Jung accepted you proposal?" she asked as she remembered when she had told him that she'll be helping him to negotiate with Mr. Chairman Jung throughout the dinner. 


" Nope.. he didn't. And it's all because of you..." Mr. Minho said.. but instead of getting mad at him by now. He said it with a calm voice as if it was just okay for him that she jeopardized the deal by her so uncalled for behaviour last night.


" I did mess around, did I?" she asked.. looking blankly.


" Yes.. you were wasted." said Mr. Minho nodding in agreement.


" Ahh.. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry Mr. Minho. Do you want me to talk to Mr. Chairman Jung or Mr. Yunho?" she asked.


" NO!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter