Chapter Twenty Five

The Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Nanny

 

 

Sulli just got out from the shower when someone knocked on her door. She and Yoogeun just arrived from school and the kid went straight to his room. Yoogeun was too tired from his school activities that day as they had a school fair. He fell asleep at the car and they didn't bother to wake him up as they knew how tired he was.


"Yes.. who's there?" she yelled.. as she pull a pair of shorts and baggy shirt from her closet. The person outside didn't answer so she just shrugged it off as she continue dressing up herself. Her hair was still soaking wet and she just wrap it up and mindlessly open the door to check who it was.. but there was no one outside. She look around the lobby but there's no trace of any person there.. Yoogeun was sleeping while Mr. Minho was still at work. Mr. Kim probably at the garage cleaning his car or having siesta. She was about to go back inside her room when she noticed a pink box with a pink ribbon on her door step. 

 

"Oh.. why didn't I notice this thing?" she muttered... as she picked the box with both hands. The box wasn't big nor heavy. She check if there's a note but there's none.. she went back inside her room and placed it on her bed. She just stared at it for awhile contemplating if she should open it or not? 


"It's in her doorstep so does that mean it's for her?.." she thought. Sulli scratch her nape as she hesitantly untie the ribbon... then opened the box. There was a note and a piece of cloth inside... she took the note.

 

To Nanny,


Please wear this tonight.. 

 

As she read the note.. there was no name of the sender written at the bottom, so she presumed it's from Mr. Minho. She furrowed as she pick the dress. It's a black jeweled halter cocktail dress. The dress was pretty... but then she's wondering if what's the occassion why she should wear as such? She hold the dress down and walk towards the mirror.. she tried it on if it would fit her. 


"Should I really have to wear this?" she asked herself while looking at her reflection in the mirror. She took the dress off and return it again inside the box. She went out her room and look for Mr. Kim... the lad was at the garage. 

 


"Mr. Kim.. is Mr. Minho still at the office?" she asked the moment he saw him.


"Yes.. why?" Mr. Kim asked.


"Did you put a box out of my room?" she asked.


Mr. Kim nodded. "Yes..." he plainly said.


"Do you know who's the sender?" she still asked.. though she already have an idea from whom it was.


Mr. Kim just shrugged... which made her roll her eyes. 


"What's the occassion, then?" she asked instead. 


"There's a party at the company and Mr. Minho invited you. I will pick you and Yoogeun later at exactly 7pm." said Mr. Kim.


She batted her eyelashes and didn't comment... so she was right after all, she thought.


Mr. Kim was to bid his farewell as he will be back by seven that night to fetch them.. when she finally found her voice. "Wait.. where's Mr. Minho?" she asked.


"You'll meet him there tonight." Mr. Kim said.. then he left. 


"I'll meet him tonight? hmm that's odd.." she muttered as she went inside the house. She checked Yoogeun and he's still on his slumber she decided to just cook some meal since they haven't eaten lunch and Yoogeun might look for food if he wokes up.

 

 


Meanwhile...

 


"Have you given it to her?" asked Minho to Mr. Kim from the other line.


"Yes.. Mr. Choi." Mr. Kim answered.


"Good.. did she asked anything?" Minho asked.. but of course Ms. Sulli won't just stay still and follow whatever he ordered her to do. She will surely ask until she got her answer.


"Yes.. she was asking if what's the occassion. I just told her that there is a party tonight at the company, which is true." explained Mr. Kim.


Minho nodded as if he's facing Mr. Kim in person. "Okay.. that's all Mr. Kim just pick them up later." he ordered.. and ended the call. 

 

He seek the help of Krystal to chose a dress that will suit for the lady.. for the party at his company that night. It's Choi Empire's 10th Year Anniversary.. it's wasn't supposed to be a grandiose celebration but then Victoria and Krystal along with Taemin pushed him to have one to honor his parents hardwork. It was the first time he conducted a party during his terms in the company... atleast now he has something to look forward to. The feeling was as if he'll attend his first prom night and excited to see his date that night. Yeah, a date Ms. Sulli is his date tonight. If you can call it that way.. his so aware that Ms. Sulli won't accept him if  he asked.. so he needed to do it on his term.. in unceremoniously manner. It always work to the lady anyway. 

 

 

 

__

 

 

 

"Nanny I'm hungry.." Yoogeun said soothing his tummy.. they're in the living room. It was after an hour when the boy woke up... as he finally ask for food.

 

"You are?" she asked.. Yoogeun nodded. "Let's go to the kitchen, then. I made some egg sandwhich for you.." she said as she held his hand and gesture him to the kitchen.

 

"Nanny why do I have to wear suit later?" Yoogeun asked suddenly in between bites.


"Mr. Kim said that there is a party tonight at your Dad's company. So we'll be there." she answered. Yoogeun just nodded and continue eating his sandwhich. It seem the boy was really starving as he ate more than 2 sandwhiches.

 


"Rest for awhile and then we'll take a bath.. okay?" she said.


"But I don't want to take a bath." the stubborn Yoogeun protest.


"You have to... you didn't take a shower after school as you immediately went to bed.. so you need to take a shower." she rants.


"But Nanny..!" Yoogeun stomped his foot.


"Yoogeun.. no more buts. You'll go to a party so you need to smell nice, right?" 


"Right.." Yoogeun agreed but with a pout.


"I'll just wash the dishes.. wait for me at the living room." she dismisses him. She heard Yoogeun sigh as he oblige and went to the living room. Sulli shook her head.. taking a bath is one of just their many dispute. But somehow the boy isn't as stubborn as he was the first day she met him. 

 

 

 

 

__

 

 

 

It's almost seven and Sulli doesn't know what to do.. she wasn't even dress yet as she first settled Yoogeun with his formal suit. 


"Nanny aren't you going?" asked Yoogeun who check her inside her room.


"Ah.. can I just stay here?" she asked.. Yoogeun shook his head.


"If you're not going.. then I'm not going either.." Yoogeun said as he was about to take off his coat.


"Oh no... your Dad is expecting you." she said as she fixed Yoogeun's bow tie and coat.


"But how about you Nanny?" Yoogeun asked pouted.


"Don't worry about me... they don't need me there." she said. "Mr. Kim will be here in a minute.. so let's go down." 

 

 

 

 


"Ms. Sulli why aren't you dress up?" Mr. Kim asked when he arrived at the exact time.


"Tell Mr. Minho I can't come.. I'm sorry." she said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter