02

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For the last time, Tiffany. WE. ARE. NOT. GOING. TO. MARRY." Nichkhun said with gritted teeth.

"Awww~ Why? We can make a cute couple together." Tiffany whined.

"I already have someone." Nichkhun stated simply.

 

Before Tiffany could say anything, Mrs. Buck stopped their little heated conversation and told them that the set was ready. They forgot their argument and headed to their respective changing room. Nichkhun came out first, wearing a white tuxedo with a black bow-tie. He stood next to his mother while waiting for Tiffany. 'Girls. They took ages to change. I'm lucky my Vic is not like that.' Nichkhun's face fell at the thought. It's true. He missed his Vic.

After what seems like ages, Tiffany came out with a very elegant dress.The white dress flowed perfectly on her body and a black ribbon on her waist just made her body more attractive. He walked towards Nichkhun in hope that he would give compliment. Nichkhun saw and scoffed. 'My Vic will look better in the dress.' 

Then, they proceeded to the set. Before they could start modelling, Nichkhun's mom came up to him.

 

"Nichkhun, take that off." She said whhile pointing to his wrist.

"Why? It's my memory with Vic."

"I know, Khun-ah. It doesn't suit the tux. It's red. Our theme is white and black." Mrs. Buck pursuaded him softly.

"Fine. But, take a good care of it." Nichkhun gave up as he took his bracelet(?) off.

 

Mrs. Buck smiled sadly as she took it from her son. Then, they started the shoot. Eventhough Nichkhun dislike Tiffany, they worked well together.

After some times of clothes change, the shoot was finally done. Tiffany walked to Nichkhun.

 

"Nichkhun, want to go on a date with me?" She asked bluntly, taking Nichkhun in surprise.

"W-what?"

"I said, do you want to go on a date with me?"

"N-" 

 

Before he could finish his sentence, Mrs. Buck interfered.

 

"Of course. He would love to go on a date with you." Nichkhun's eyes widened as he heard his mother's words.

"Really? Yayyy!!" She shouted as she jumped around the boutique  in excitement.

 

Nichkhun rolled her eyes and faced his mother. His mother dragged him outside.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter