16

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day that thay had been waiting for arrived. The day that they would go on a date.

Nichkhun had planned everything perfectly for his date with Victoria. He was now standing in front of his wardrobe, contemplating which shirt should he wear for the special day. After a while of picking and throwing some of his clothes, he finally settled for a dark blue checkered shirt with a pair of denim jeans and grey converse. He finished his style with a pair of sunglasses. (click) He posed in front of his mirror a few times and chuckled as he was satisfied with his choice of wardrobe. 

He grabbed his keys and phone before heading to his car to invite Victoria at her house.

 

 

 

Standing in front of the door, Nichkhun took a minute to steady himself from the rapid heartbeat. He didn't even know why he was so nervous. Not like it was their first date. Well, if you consider it, it was their first date in six years. He knocked on the door and waited for it to be opened. Waiting for two minutes and receiving no response, he let out a sigh. Fishing out his phone, he texted Victoria.

 

[Sent: My Vic]
Baby, where are you? I'm in front of your house.

 

Right after the text was sent, the doorknob turned and the door was opened, revealing Victoria. She was wearing a checkered sleveless blouse with a pair of denim shorts and a black plateau ankle boots. Hanging on her shoulder was a brown satchel bag and her style was completed with a sunglasses.(click). Nichkhun was speechless. Sure, she was beautiful but today, Nichkhun looked at her like she was a goddess. His trail of thoughts was interrupted when Victoria spoke.


"Khun, are you okay?" Her voice was laced with concern.

"I'm fine. You look beautiful." Nichkhun said.

"Thanks. And you don't look bad yourself too." She complimented with a hint of pink on her cheeks.

"well, shall we go now?" Nichkhun asked, motioning to his car.

"Yes, of course.'' She answered and walked ahead of Nichkhun to his car.

 

Nichkhun was left dumbfounded when Victoria walked in front of him but he was fast to recover from it as he walked fast and grabbed her hand. He led her to his car and opened the door for her. Closing the door after she was inside, he ran to the driver's seat and entered.

 

 

 

The ride was filled with comfortable silence until Victoria broke it.

 

"Khun, where are we going?" Victoria asked as curiosity got to her.

"You'll know when we arrive." His answer made Victoria pout.

"You always say that."

"I want it to be a surprise."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter