10

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the ice-cream date with Nichkhun, Qian couldn't take her mind off Nichkhun. Whatever she was doing, she would always saw Nichkhun that it sometimes made her wanted to slam her head on the wall. 

Doing exactly nothing on that day, she decided to sleep, hoping that the images of Nichkhun kissing her would fade away. She laid on her bed, trying to sleep. But, her hope was crumbled when the scene of Nichkhun and her kissing in the ice-cream shop repeated again and again in her mind. She groaned loudly and buried her face in her pillow. 'Ugh.. Get out. get out. Why are you doing this to me?' 

Minutes of struggling, she tried to sleep again. The images of Nickhun smiling and laughing started to disappear and she smiled to herself as she slowly drifter to sleep. But, reality was cruel right? When she was about to fall asleep, her phone vibrated. She groaned and sighed. 'Can't I have one peaceful sleep?' She grabbed her phone nonetheless and saw that she received a new text message. She frowned when the sender was from an unknown number. She pressed the [open] icon and read the message.

 

Received: Unknown Number

Qian?

 

'Huh? What is this?' Thinking that the sender might know her, sahe replied the message.

 

Sent: Unknown Number

Yes, who is this?

 

Received: Unknown Number

It's me, Nichkhun. I got your number from Kris. I hope I was not bothering you. :)

 

Reading the message, she sat up and rubbed her eyes to make sure that she read it right. 'Nichkhun is messaging me? Oh my god. Does he know that I'm thinking of him?' Then, she thought what to reply to her boyfriend-to-be friend.

 

Sent: Khunnie~

Oh~ Why didn't you ask me? And it's fine. I wasn't doing anything. ^^

 

Received: Khunnie~

I forgot. Hihihi.. ^^;

 

Sent: Khunnie~

It's alright. Why are you messaging me though?

 

Received: Khunnie~

I wanted to ask if you are free tomorrow. Maybe we can meet at Ppyong Cafe?

 

Qian thought about it for awhile and she sighed as she remembered something.

 

Sent: Khunnie~

I'm sorry. I have a promise with my friend, tomorrow.

 

After a while of no answer, she started to fidget nervously. 'Oh, no. He will cancel the date. Wait, it's not a date. He just wanted to meet you, Qian.' Four minutes passed and still no reply. She started to get worried when her phone buzzed. She grabbed it and read it quickly.

 

Received: Khunnie~

Sorry for the late rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter