18

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a month since the first date. For a month, they were always together. Not a day went by that they were not with each other. To put it simply, they were happy. Everything was sunshine and rainbow. 

Everything went downhill from then.

After the month, Victoria hadn't meet Nichkhun for a week. Sure, they texted but those were only when they woke up or going to sleep. It was frustrating to say the least. 

Sitting on her bed with her phone in her hands, Vic let out a sigh. With no doubt, she missed Nichkhun. She was curious as to what he was doing that he was unable to meet her. Reminiscing the moments they shared together, a smile graced her lips. Those were the good times. But now, she was alone. How busy was Nichkhun to ignore his girlfriend. She sighed again.

Too lost in her thoughts, she was startled when her phone buzzed. A text message. She glanced at the screen and almost jumped in joy when she saw it was from Nichkhun. Opening it, her face fell.

 

[Received: Khun~]

Hey, dinner at 8.30?

 

'That's it? No babe, no heart, no emoticon. No nothing. Just a hey? Dinner?' Vic thought. After being gone for a week, that was it? She tapped the reply icon and typed her reply.

 

[Sent: Khun~]

Okay. Where?

 

She smirked. 'Two can play this game, Nichkhun Buck.'

 

[Received: Khun~]

It's a secret. Wear the dress I bought for you. 
I'll pick you up.

 

[Sent: Khun~]

Okay. Are we celebrating something?

 

[Received: Khun~]

Nope. I want you to meet someone.

 

Vic dropped her phone in shock. 'Someone? Don't tell me he found someone else.' Without realizing, a tear fell. She was trying hard to think positive but at the moment, she can't control her own mind. Bad thing kept on coming inside her mind, making the tears unstoppable.

Minutes passed and finally, she was able to stop her tears. 'Maybe that someone is his friend. He told me he loves me. I believe him.'

Glancing at the clock, she gasped. 'What? 6.30? Two more hours? Oh god. I look like a mess.' She immediately got up and headed straight to the bathroom. 

 

 

It was 8.25 and Vic was fidgeting nervously in her living room. She wore the dress Nichkhun bought for her which is a white dress with black lace at the end of the skirt and a black bow tie around the waist. She was patiently waiting for her boyfriend to arrive. She had mixed feelings. 

It was exactly 8.30 when a very familiar car stopped in front of her house. Without waiting for Nichkhun to ring the bell, she opened the door. The world seemed to stop when her eyes met Nichkhun's. They were both gazing at each other.

Victoria blinked, snapping out of it. She cleared .

 

"So, are we going or not?"

"Uh? Y-yeah." Nichkhun stuttered.

"Let's go then." 

 

Victoria closed the door and locked it before walking ahead of Nichkhun towards his car. Nichkhun followed from behind, admiring his girlfriend's beauty. 

 

 

 

Inside the car, they both were silent. Nichkhun, who was feeling a bit nervous with the silence decided to break it.

 

"Baby, I miss you."

"Okay."

"Don't you miss me?" 

"Hmmm. So, who are we meeting?"

"Uh.. Huh?"

"You said you wanted me to meet someone. Who is it?"

"Oh. That. Just someone special to me."

 

At that moment,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter