14

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Qian? I'm Qian?"


Nichkhun broke the hug and grabs the girl by her shoulder. A hint of sadness in his eyes.


"Tell me you remember yourself?" 


The girl nodded her head slowly, which made Nichkhun sighed in relief. A second passes and that was when realization hit him. If the girl said that she remembered herself, then does she know her name?


"Say, what's your name?"


Silence. The girl just strared at him with her beautiful and soft eyes. The silence was eating him from the inside. Oh, how he wished the girl just answered his question right away. But why did she has o torture his feeling by maing him wait. 

Then, the corner of the girl's lip tugged upward.


"You don't remember you own girlfriend's name, Nichkhun?"


It felt like there was a rainbow on top of his head. he couldn't express his happiness. The girl in front of him was Vic, his love. Not wasting any time, Vic was in his embrace again, with her hands around his neck.


"Did you miss me that much?"

"More than you know, baby."

"You're still a sweet talker." She said with red cheeks.

"Well, let's just say I practiced when you left me?" Nichkhun ended his sentence with a chuckle.


After a minute, they broke the hug and stared into each other's eyes. They didn't need words to express their love. They just need a simple glance to say 'I love you.' Like the unspoken words, Nichkhun leaned in slowly. In a second, their lips connected into an innocent kiss. Just a simple kiss between the two were shared after six years. It had been a long time to feel his lover's lips on his own.

A tear escaped from Vic's eye. Realizing that, Nichkhun broke the kiss and wiped the tear away. Concern and panic filled his heart.


"What's wrong, baby? Are you hurt?'' Nichkh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter