17

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun was standing in front of Vic's house. He was wearing a grey shirt, a pair or black jeans and a pair of sneakers to complete his looks. He was waiting for his girlfriend to go on their dates.

A couple of minutes waiting, the door opened revealing Vic in her bathrobe. And oh god, the view was tempting him. He gulped and his bottom lip unconsciously. The sight reminded him of when Vic came to his house and he opened the door with on a towel wrapped around his waist.

After regaining himself, he walked up to her and greeted her.

 

"Baby, why are you only wearing your bathrobe? people might see you and let me tell you this. I don't like sharing what's mine." He whispered the last part.

"I-I was in the shower when you texted. I rushed out after I read your text." Vic explained with red cheeks.

"It's okay. But next time, don't do it.Okay?"

 

Before Vic could answer, he interrupted.

 

"Nope. There is no next time." He said with a grin. "Aren't you inviting me in? As I said, I don't like people looking at you."

"Oh. I forgot. Come in." She exclaimed, making a way for him to enter her home.

 

Without hesitation, Nichkhun stepped in. Her house was very clean and neat, he noted in his mind. What left him in awe was a picture hanging at the middle of the wall. It was the picture when they both modeled for his mother's boutique. He turned to Vic when he heard her call.

 

"I'll be up to change. Do you want a drink while waiting?"

"Nah. I'm fine. I'll be waiting here." He stated.

 

Answering a simple okay, Vic made her way up to change.

Few minutes later, she came down wearing a sleeveless white shirt with a pair of grey shorts and a pair of pink converse, matching it with her bangle.

She walked into her living room only to see Nichkhun snoring lightly on her couch. Chuckling, she made her way to him. She shook him lightly to wake him up.

 

"Khun, I'm ready. Let's go."

"Okay." He replied with a yawn.

 

He got up and before Vic could exit her house, Nichkhun held her wrist, making her stop. She raised an eyebrow.

 

"I still didn't get my kiss today."

 

After those words were said, their lips met. A simple kiss was shared between them. Then, they got out of the house.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Arriving at their dating place, Victoria smiled widely. She always wanted to go there. Now that she was here with her boyfriend, it made her happy. 

Nichkhun turned to his side, staring at Vic with an amused smile.

 

"You like it?" He asked.

"Of course. How did you know I wanted to go to the amusement park?" 

"Maybe we do think alike." He replied with a grin.

 

Victoria was about to open the car door when Nichkhun's hand stopped her. 

 

"Where's my gift?"

 

Understanding what he meant, Victoria lean in and placed a simple peck on Nichkhun's lip. They got out of the car with happy smiles.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Walking around the amusement park without a certain destination, they s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter