15

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later, Vic was released from the hospital. Nichkhun was always on her side. Before she could go, Dr. Lee had adviced her that id she felt sick, she had to go to the hospital immediately. Victoria nodded enthusiastically though she didn't even hear what the doctor was saying. She was just too happy to get out of the boring place and go to on dates with her loly boyfriend.

Nichkhun on the other hand was listening to the doctor attentively. He made a mental note on everything that Dr. Lee had said. He promised to himself that he would always take care of his Vic.

After an hour, the process of getting her release was done. They walked to Nichkhun's car while holding hands. Althought it had been a long time since they held hands, the familiar feeling was still there. Their walk was followed by silence. A comfortable silence.

Once they had reached the car, NIchkhun opened the passengers's seat door and closed it after Vic was comfortable. He proceeded to the other side of the car and turned the engine on.

 

 

 

The ride was silent when Vic decided to break it.


"Khun, where are we going?"

"Somewhere." Nichkhun replied simply.

"I know. But where?"

"Somewhere you'll love. I want you to meet someone." He said with a smile.

"Who?"

"You'll know when you see them."


A few more talk was made and after a while, they hace reached their destination. 'A wedding boutique? I know this place. Mom?' Vic thought. She looked at Nichkhun who was just smiling at her.  It felt like he was encouraging her to step out of the car. She opened the car door though a bit hesitant at first. Nichkun followed suit.

They were walking towards the boutique and Victoria couldn't help from feeling nervous. Her palms were sweating and her heart was beating bery fast. She felt like she was on the verge of breaking. As soon as they were in front of the boutique door, she grabbed Nichkhun's hand.

 

"I can't do this." She admitted.

"Do what?"

"Meet your mom. I'm not ready."

"But baby, it's not your first time."

"I know. I'm just nervous."

"don't worry, baby. I'm here."

 

Nichkhun pecked her forehead to ensure everything would be okay. And somehow, she was rel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter