08

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Buck nearly fell to the floor when she saw the person who just entered the boutique.


"Vic." She whispered to herself. 


The word was heard by Nichkhun who was standing very close to her. Nichkhun could see her eyes were starting to get watery. He looked at her with a sad expression on his face. 

The boutique was filled with silence and Qian shifted on her spot awkwardly.The silence was interrupted by  the jingling bell.Then, a guy with a sculpted body came in. Nichkhun noticed the guy right away. Siwon. He balled up his fist with gritted teeth. 'Why is he here? Who called him?' Then, a name clicked in his mind. 'Tiffany.'

He regained his patience and walked up to Siwon. He smiled half-heartedly and shook Siwon's hand. 

Both of them broke the handshake when they heard a faint cough and scream from beside them. They turned and saw Mrs. Buck hugging the life out of Qian. Both Siwon and Nichkhun hurried to them to help the still-choking Qian. 

The two broke them apart and Siwon held Mrs. Buck. 

Qian, who was still shocked with the sudden attack hugged Nichkhun tightly as if her life depended on it. NIchkhun embraced her with red cheeks. When all of them, (with the exception of Tiffany because she was standing awkwardly watching the scene) calmed down, Nichkhun felt Qian's grip on his body loosened. He let her go and turned to his mother whose hands were still held by Siwon. Nichkhun went to his mother and pulled her hands from Siwon's grip.

He then smiled to Qian and Siwon and asked them to follow Tiffany to the couch which Siwon followed obediently. Qian took a moment before she followed them. When the three of them disappear from his sight, he whispered to his mother.


"Mom, why did you do that?"
"I missed her so much that I can't hold myself." His mother explained with teary eyes.
"Now she will be afraid of you." 
"NO! Don't say that! She can't hate me. I love her. She's my daughter-in-law." Her tears finally escaped from her eyes.
"Yes, Mom. I know. She's my wife and your daughter-in-law."Nichkhun comforted her.
"B-but, she w-will be d-distant from me now." She said in between her sobs.
"No, Mom. She is still Vic. She won't be distant from you just because of that." He was now hugging his mother.
"B-but-"
"C'mon. They're waiting for us. Go wash your face, Mom. My mother is not someone who easily lets her tears fall."
 

With a final sniff, his mother went to the washroom. Nichkhun then went to join the three and sat next to Qian while Siwon was sitting beside Tiffany. He inwardly smiled. He turned to Qian and smiled his killer smile.


"My mom said she's sorry for her behaviour just now." Qian smiled back.
"No~ It's fine."


Then, she looked down. 'I feel comfortable in her hug although she almost choke me. It feels like I've hugged her thousand times already. Why am I feeling like this?' She was snapped out of her trance when a loud voice screams in the boutique.


"Okay, kids. Off to the changing room. We have to start the shoot immediately." Mrs. Buck's voice filled the place.
"Yes, Ma'am." Nichkhun and Tiffany shouted back, startling Qian and Siwon.


Four of them splits up. The girls went to the dress section while the guys went to the tuxedo section. After getting their outfits for the shoot, they went into their respective changing rooms.

After half an hour, Siwon and Tiffany came out at the same time. Both of them faced each other. Tiffany was wearing a long gold dress that showed her curves perfectly and Siwon was wearing a black tuxedo with a gold vest and tie. His underneath shirt was white. Tiffany was too mesmerized with his appearance that she didn't even notice Siwon was talking to her.


"Fany, you still there?" Siwon waved his hand in front of Tiffany.
"U-uh, Yes." She blinked for awhile. "What did you say?"
"I said, it looks like we are going to be a couple in this shoot since you're wearing gold and I am wearing gold too."
"Oh, yes."


'Going to be a couple. It sounded so nice coming from his mouth. How I wish it will be true.' Tiffany was into her daydream again.


"Well then, I'm going to check on the set for a minute. See you then, wifey." He finishes with a wink and left a stunned Tiffany.
 

Tiffany stood in front of her changing room while placing his palm on her chest. 'D-did he just call me wifey?' Her thought was cut off by Mrs. Buck's voice.


"Fany-ah, why are you still here? Siwon is waiting for you." She said with a smile.
"Hah? Ah, yes. I'll go now."


With that, she left to go to the set. When she arrived, she saw Siwon talking to the photographer,John Kim.She went to them and joined the conversation. It turned out that they were talking about their pose during the photoshoot. A sentence from the photographer made Tiffany froze.


"So, Siwon, can you kiss Tiffany?" John asked Siwon whose face was weirdly lit up.
"OF COURSE!" Silence. "For the photoshoot, of course." He added when he felt weird stares from Tiffany and John.
"B-but.." Tiffany tried to protest when her mind got a better idea. 


'You want it, remember? When will you get another chance like this?' She thought about it for a while. 


"But what, Tiff?" John asked.
"Nothing. When can we start?" 
"NOW!"


With that being said, both of the models started their work. After a few shots, John screamed. "KISS NOW". Siwon had his arms around Tiffany's waist and he leaned in slowly. Seconds later, their lips connected. Tiffany felt fireworks around her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter