06

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This chap will be in Tiffany's POV because I found out that a lot of you are confused. How did she know Vic? Didn't she say she likes Khun? And a lot of other questions. I hope this chap will answer everything. Continue reading.. ^^

Tiffany's POV

I looked at Nichkhun after I was done explaining my plan. Then, he looked up and grinned at me. Then, his facial expression changed. 

"I want to ask something." He started to ask.
"Go ahead."
"How did you know Vic?"
"It's a long story."
"Then, make it short."
"Okay. Here it goes..."

 

*Flashback* (a month ago)

I walked to 꿈 Boutique with a broken heart. How can he do this to me? Can't he see that I like him? I stepped in and saw Mrs. Buck sitting on the white couch. It's not a surprise that the couch is white since the theme of the boutique is white.

I walked towards her and sat down next to her. I sighed sadly as the memory of what just happened played in my mind. Mrs. Buck heard it and turned to me with a concerned face.

 

"Fany-ah, what's wrong? Why are you so sad?" She asked with motherly tone.
"Siwon."

 

With just one word, she nodded her head. She knew I had a major crush on my co-model. The reason she knew was simply because she was like a second mother to me. My mother was not in Korea in the moment so, she took care of me.I never kept a secret from her because I know, she will know eventually. Nichkhun didn't know this. We hid it from him.

 

"Why? Did he do something to you? Tell me. I'll go punch him in the face." Her expression made me chuckle.
"He has a girlfriend. He brought her to the photoshoot today." My tears started to fill my eyes.
"What?! Didn't you tell me that he's single?"
"Yea, he was single. They just started dating." 

 

My tears fell. I mean, how can you not when you found out your crush of 8 years has a girlfriend? Yea, we're highschool friends. 

Can't he see that I li-love him?

 

"Hmm.. Fany-ah, I'm sorry if this is so sudden but, can you help me?"
"Of course, aunty."
"You know Nichkhun, right? My son?"
"Yea, I know him. Why?"
"His girlfriend is in China right now."
"And?"
"It's been 6 years. Her studies are supposed to end two years ago. She's not back yet."
"....."
"I know you're confused. Why did I tell you all these, right?"
I answered her with a slight nod.
"He's not being the same Nichkhun anymore. I want my son back."
"How can I help you with that, aunty?"
"Can you pretend that you like him? I know that I sound selfish."
"..."
"You probably thought that I was taking advantage on you since Siwon has a girlfriend now, right?"

 

I didn't answer her. My mind was busy coping and digesting her words.

 

"It's just that, I can't afford seeing him like that anymore. He used to be bubbly and hyper. But now, everything is different. He may seems fine, but I know his heart is broken. So, can you help me?"

 

I wanted to say no but, Siwon won't even look at me now. Why don't I just move on and forget him? Maybe I can fall in love with Nichkhun.

 

"Her girlfriend must be very beautiful."
"Vic is like my second child. Except that she's going to be my daughter-in-law. Now, maybe it was just a dream."
"Her name is Vic?"
"Hmm.. Victoria. Wait! I have a picture of her."

 

She took her purse beside her and took out a picture. She looked at it and I saw a tear threatening to fall from her eyes. It was clear that she miss her so much. Wow! That Victoria girl must be something that both of them were being like this. She handed me the picture and I took it from her hand. As soon as I saw it, my jaw drooped.

 

 

Wait! She looks so much like Siwon's girlfriend. I took a second glance and I can't help but thought that they looked alike. The only difference is their hair. Siwon's girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter