Epilogue

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His steps are slow. His heart felt heavy. In his hands are a bouquet of dark pink roses. Before coming here, he has told himself to be brave, but all of it crash down when he sees the place. 

 

The cemetery.

 

He enters with hope that he could contain his feelings when he is inside. He walks for a bit and reaches a tomb he knows so well. Almost immediately, he falls to the ground. His tears are unstoppable. He put the roses carefully, and caresses the tombstone.

 

"I'm sorry. You shouldn't have done that. Why did you sacrifice your life for me? Now everyone misses you. It should be me. I'm sorry." He keeps on apologizing.

 

He doesn't know how long he has kneeljng sown beside the tomb, but when he snapped out of his reverie, the day is already at twilight. He gets up and after sparing one last glance at the tomb, he walks out of the cemetery.

 

"I'm sorry." He says for the last time.

 

 

*

 

 

He opens the door to his house only to be greeted with silence. This has made him feel weird. Where is his wife? At once, concern filled his heart. He gripped the bouquet of red roses tightly.

 

He rushed to the master bedroom to see whether his wife is okay or not. As soon as he turns the doorknob, a gush of relief went to him. His wife was sitting on the bed, reading a book.

 

Upon hearing the door being opened, the wife looks up.

 

"Oh, Khunnie. Where have you been? I've been waiting for you." She says with a pout.

 

"Sorry. I had to go somewhere." Nickhun answeres sheepishly and went to his wife. He pulls the book from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter