03

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 1.30 p.m. and Nichkhun was still in his room, debating whether to go to the date or not. After pacing back and forth for a thousand times, he finally decided to go. 'Nothing will go wrong, right?' He got changed into a black V-neck sweater and a gray pants. He grabbed his wallet and keys. He went out from his apartment and got into his car. He drove to Ppyong Cafe slowly. 

Along the journey, his mind was distracted. All he could think about was the place and Vic. 'Seriously.. Does Tiffany know about Vic? If she doesn't, then how did she know about the cafe? I need to find out.' He reached the cafe after 25 minutes. He got out of his car with a determination. He glanced at his watch and saw that it was already 2:05 p.m. He quickened his pace and entered the cafe of memories. The interior of the cafe still hadn't change. 'It's been three years since I last come. I miss you, Vic.' 

*Flashback* (This flashback contains a little scene from The School Nerd Is MINE! Chapter 09)

"So, ready to go to our first date?"

 

Before Victoria could answer, Nichkhun grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the library. The two of them had smiles plastered on their faces.

They walked hand-in-hand for a while and reached a small cafe nearby the school. Ppyong Cafe. They walked in and was greeted by the worker there. The worker seemed to know Nichkhun.

 

"I came here often. So, he knew me." Nichkhun whispered into Victoria's ear, causing the girl to blush.

 

They proceeded to a table at the corner of the cafe. From there, they could see the busy streets and also some plants from the window. They ordered frappucino and talked happily. 

Without them realizing, it was already 6 p.m. Nichkhun escorted Victoria to her home, saying that danger is everywhere. Victoria who tried to deny, finally gave up when Nichkhun insisted.

The walk was silent. But, it was a comfortable one. When they arrived at Vic's house, Nichkhun suddenly leaned down and kissed Victoria on her forehead. Victoria, who did not expect the kiss froze on her spot. When she heard Nichkhun's laughter, she snapped out of her daze. Nichkhun was still laughing.

 

"Nichkhun, thanks for accompanying me."

"It's my pleasure, baby." Victoria blushed at the nickname.

 

Before she stepped into her house, she turned around and kissed Nichkhun's cheek in surprise. Then, she quickly entered her house and locked the door without looking back.

The next day, after school, they went to the cafe again. There, they promised that they will be together forever and the cafe will always be their dating place. They went to the cafe everyday after school until they graduate highschool. 

When they knew that Victoria will continue her study in China, they met at the cafe before Victoria went to the airport. 

 

"If you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter