13

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later

Victoria's room door was pushed open, revealing a handsome guy. The guy walked slowly towards her bed with tears threatening to fall in his eyes. As he reached the bed, he took the stool beside it and sat down. The moment he saw Vic's face, the tears started falling without his control.

He reached for her cold hands and clasped them together. With tears still streaming on his cheeks, he kissed her hands. Caressing her cheek, the guy spoke.


"Qian, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you Vic when you didn't even remember. I know I made you jealous of yourself." A bitter smile spread on his lips. "But, why did you have to change you hair color to brown? You reminded me of Vic. It hurts. It really hurts to know that you're Vic when you don't even remember me. I'm sorry for leaving."


He chuckled a little bit before it died down. 


"Maybe I should just leave you. You suffered because of me. You're here because of me. You being with me is not good. I should just go from the beginning, right?" He asked no one in particular.


 

 

 

All of it happened too fast for him. One second, he was speaking to Vic. And a second later, doctors and nurses came rushing into the room asking for him to leave. He got out with confusion. Setting while looking at the closed door of Vic's room, he felt a presence beside him. He turned to his left and saw a tall guy.


"Hey, Nichkhun."

"Hey, Kris." He replied with no emotion.

"I see that you've seen my cousin." He said, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, then the doctors and nurses ruined our moments."

'' Hahahaha. What did you do?"

"I talked to her. Then suddenly the red light on the monitor beside her flashed."


Kris' face changed.


"WHAT?! The red light?"

"Uh, yeah." Nichkhun answered.

"OH no." Kris stood up, pacing back and forth."

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? WHAT"S WRONG?! Everything's wrong. The red light means something is happening to her. Her life is on the line.


Hearing that, panic washed over him in just miliseconds. He abruptly stood up and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter