19 {END}

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Victoria is not in her room. She's missing."

 

It took a while for Nickhun to process everything until he realized it. Victoria was missing, which meant the ceremony can't be held. 

 

 When he was about to run to the bride's room, something triggered in his mind. 

 

The dream. The dream about he and Victoria getting married and she said no. Maybe? Could it be that she didn't want to marry him that she ran away? His evil mind started thinking bad things about her but fortunately, he still had his conscience. He couldn't accuse her if he didn't have any evidence.

 

 He quickly told the bridesmaid to calm everyone down while he went to the bride room. He was sure that his mother already know.

 

He stopped on his track when he saw his mother, his soon-to-be parents-in law, Kris and the bridesmaids crowding in front of the room. He slowly walked towards the room, afraid of what he might see. Everyone there made way for him to enter. He could see from the corner of his eyes that his mother and Vic's parents were crying.

 

As soon as he was in the room, he couldn't help the gasp that escaped his lips. The window glass was broken and its pieces of glass were shattered everywhere in the room. His eyes scanned the while room and they landed on Vic's tiara that she would be wearing. But it was not the thing that attracted his attention. He went to it and pulled a red piece of paper from underneath the tiara.

 

'I told you she's mine!'

                             -M-

 

At the moment, his body shook and he suddenly felt that his knees couldn't support him. He fell to the ground holding the paper in his hand. 

 

Kris immediately went to his friend. Nickhun was crying. It really broke his heart to see it as he always known Nickhun as the strong and tough guy. 

 

Without a word, Nickhun handed Kris the paper he had been holding. Kris' eyes widened as he read the message written on it. 

 

"We have to inform the cops. She didn't run away. She's been kidnapped." He announced to everyone.

 

Victoria's mother fell to the ground but fortunately, her husband caught her in time. She wailed and cried harder. Everyone at the scene turned their heads away for they couldn't bear to see her cry. Her husband soothed her while Kris calmed Nickhun down.

 

Nickhun got up slowly and took the paper from Kris. He crumpled it and walked out of the room, not before he hugged his mother. Kris let it go because he knew how heart-broken and angry he was. Heck, angry was not enough to describe Nickhun 's feeling right now.

 

 

*

 

 

Kris just got home from the police station after reporting the kidnapping. As he was walking past the fence, something caught his eyes. He made a beeline to his mailbox and he saw the exact same red piece of paper stuck out from it. He quickly pulled it out.

 

'Your cousin is mine from the start. Why did you make her marry that f*****?'

                                                                                                       -A-

 

He took out his phone and dialed Nickhun's number. He told Nickhun to meet him at the police station as he had something to show. Without wasting any time, he drove his car back to the station.

 

This kidnapper was really messing with everyone's mind. 

 

 

*

 

 

Mrs. Buck fidgeted inside her boutique. She was holding her phone tightly in her hands. She was walking back and forth inside her boutique since ten minutes ago, which was the time when she found the note stuck on her boutique's door. The same piece of red paper.

 

'I never intended to make your son suffer, but he was causing this to himself!'

                                                                                           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter