19 {part 1}

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After two dreadful weeks of waiting, the day has finally come. The day thay had been waiting for. The day that the string between them would be attached. The day they would be husband and wife.

 

Both had woken up with smiles on their faces upon remembering the day's date. 

 

Nickhun got up from his bed and stretched for a bit before heading to wash himself. It was going to be his happy day and he already felt like he was the happiest man alive. And he only hoped that Vic would think so too. Needless to say that he was eager to see Vic in her wedding dress.

 

After getting ready, he met his mother downstairs. His mother had decided to stay with him for a while since he was getting married to help him with everything he needs. Nickhun wore hus regular outfits as his wedding suit was at his mother's boutique. 

 

Greeting his mother, Nickhun smike widened as he saw hus mother was already in her dress. Mrs. Buck patted his cheeks.

 

"It's no wonder you're my son. You're so handsome. And now you're getting married."

 

Nickhun knew his mother was near to tears. He immediately hugged his mother tightly. 

 

"Mom, I'm still your son. Even if I get married, I'll always be your son. But I'll love Vic more."

 

He, later flinched when he felt a pinch at his stomach. Ni one else to blame except for his mother.

 

"Okay okay. I was kidding. I will always love you more than anyone in the world."

 

This had brought laughter to his mother. Soon after, he followed.

 

"Now, let's head to the boutique shall we?"

 

With his mother's nod, they got out of the house and Nickhun drove his car to the boutique. 

Once arrived, Mrs. Buck quickly unlocked the door and walked towards a closet inside. She took a white tuxedo with a white shirt and matched them with a black bowtie. She then showed them to Nickhun and asked hkm to wear them that instant. Nickhun followed his mother order and went into the changing room to change. It was already 8.30 a.m. and the ceremony will be in an hour's time. He was nervous as he was changing into his tuxedo. 

 

After he looked at himself in the mirror and checked whether he was looking good or not, he went out to see his mother waiting for him on the couch. He tiptoed towards her mother an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter