09

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun and Qian ordered their ice-creams and sat down at a table. Nichkhun ordered a cup of  pistachio almond ice-cream while Qian ordered a cup of chocolate chip cookie dough ice-cream. 

They ate their ice-creams in silence. Nichkhun felt like he was dying as the silence was eating him from the inside. He wanted to broke the silence so bad, but he didn't know what to say to the love of his life. After what he felt like an hour -itwas just two minutes-, Qian talked first.


"Nichkhun, can I taste your ice-cream? It looks delicious." She said with her puppy eyes. Okay, maybe not. But her eyes were like begging him to give his ice-cream to her.

"S-sure. Here." He stuttered and handed his cup to Qian. 
 

Instead of taking the cup, Qian opened . Nichkhun froze. Seeing that Nichkhun was not moving, a frown formed on Qian's face.


"You don't want to feed me?" She said with a cute voice.

"W-what?" Nichkhun stuttered... again.

"Feed me your ice-cream. Pwetty pwease?" Qian was contemplating whether she should do aegyo or just do puppy eyes. Fianlly, she decided to just do the latter.

"...." Nichkhun squealed inwardly when he saw the cuteness in front of him. 'Why is she acting like this? And why is it suddenly feels so hot in here?'

"Nichkhun?" Getting no reaction, she shouted. "OPPA! Why are you ignoring me?"

"Huh? W-what did you call me?" He was still dazed.

"I called you oppa. Is that wrong?" Qian asked, with an innocent face.

"N-no. Of course it's not." 'It's just that we're the same age. But, I think I might like it.'

"Really? Now, can you feed me? Your ice-cream is melting. And mine too." She pouted as she looked at her melting ice-cream.


Nichkhun was not caring about his ice-cream at all since his heart was melting by Qian's cuteness.


"Let me feed you, baby." He didn't even realize that he said the last word. "Say ahh." Qian complied and opened .

"Ahhhh.." And there goes the spoonful of Nichkhun's ice-cream into Qian's mouth.
 

Qian blushed as a thought crossed her mind. 'I just wanted to , but he is so sweet. And the way he called me baby sounded so natural. Maybe he just slipped his tongue. But, I think I might like it.' 

But, there was one thing that they didn't realize.


"Oppa, because you let me taste your ice-cream, I'll also give you mine. Here. Say ahh." Qian said, with red cheeks. Nichkhun followed her instruction and opened his mouth.

"Ahhhh." And there goes the spoonful of Qian's ice-cream into his mouth.


Qian giggled cutely and Nichkhun swore that a little part -okay, maybe a big part- of him died. 

One thing that they didn't realize? They just ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter