01

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun sat quietly on the couch, regretting his decision to come to his mother's wedding boutique. He groaned loudly and sat straight again when he saw his mother was walking to him. He faked a cough before he started to talk. His tone was no other than annoyance.

 

"Mom, you know that you can just call me and ask me to come without acting, right?"

"Khun-ah, what's the fun to just call and ask? It's boring."

"But, still. I can die of heart attack." Nichkhun facepalmed.

 

Listening to her son's sentence, Mrs. Buck just laughed at him.

Nichkhun, who was still in depression because of his mother silently asking himself whether she is his real mother or not. Of course, he wouldn't ask her. She can kill him with just her eyes. Nichkhun swore that everytime his mother glare at something, she is shooting daggers from her eyes. 'Aish.. How can I be so stupid to fall for her act?'

 

 

*Flashback*

Nichkhun was trying to sleep when his phone started to ring. 'Argh!! Can't I have just one peaceful morning?'  He was tired from the photoshoot last night. Not because of modeling, but he's the one who taking the pictures and  chose the perfect one to be on the front page of a famouse magazine. He stayed up late just to find one because the model was a rookie and he was doing the same pose for 5-6 pictures. 

He decided to ignore his phone and thought to himself that it will stop eventually. But after some minutes, the phone continued to ring. He groaned but got up from his bed nonetheless.He picked up his phone and his eyes were about to pop out from the sockets as he saw the Caller ID.

'Mom? I'm dead. Goodbye world. I love you, Vic. Even if you can't hear me, I love you.' He slowly pressed the Accept Call button and put the phone to his ear.

 

"M-mom?" Nichkhun greeted slowly.

"NICHKHUN! HELP ME! OH MY GOD! NICHKHUN!" Hearing his mother's shout, Nichkhun started to panic.

"Mom? What's going on?"

"SOMEONE'S IN THE BOUTIQUE. HELP ME! IT'S BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH!"

"What?!" He asked, completely shocked.

"NICHKHUN, COME QUIC-" Be fore he could hear the next word, the line went dead. "BEEP.. BEEP.. BEEP.."

"Hello? Mom? "

 

Nichkhun quickly got up and changed. He took his car keys and dashed out from his apartment. When he was inside his car, he started the engine and drove it as fast as he could. He was not thinking about the tickets he would get for the speed because he was worried for his mother. Although hs mother was a bit annoying, he loves her a lot. His eyes teared a bit when he thought that something was happening at the boutique.

After 2 minutes of driving, he reached his mother's wedding boutique and sprinted inside, ready to see a scattered place. But, what he saw was totally different. His jaw dropped.

There, he saw his mother was sitting on a couch, eating some chips while humming a song. Nichkh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter