Will you please be mine?

My bestfriend's boyfriend

"Yah! Guys just focus please.. I seriously need to do well! You all know how much I like her!" L. Joe was  yelling at the members except for Chunji since he's not with them for not listening and playing with the stuff that they have bought, L. Joe planned dinner for you and him tonight.  L. Joe sighed and glared at the members  "Hyung mianhae" Niel said "Arasseo.. Just do what I asked you to do please" Niel nodded and did what he was supposed to do. He then took his phone out and called the restaurant that he ordered from. "Yoboseyo?" the person from the other line answered "ah ne yoboseyo this is L. Joe the one who ordered earlier" "ah ne ne what can I help you with sir?" "I was just going to say that everything has to be ready by 7 tonight" L. Joe said "Ah ne algesseoyo.. We will get it ready by 7" he said thank you then hang up *I hope she will like this* L. Joe thought a bit worried and nervous. 

Meanwhile.... 

"Oppa! what about this?" you asked Chunji scanned you from head to toe "Looks good on you" Chunji said smiling at how pretty his cousin is. They bought the dress and went to another store. Chunji was responsible for buying you a beautiful dress for tonight. All the stores that you both have been in to none of them would fit for tonight so you both just kept on going in to every other store. "Oppa can we like rest now? I'm really tired" you begged, you were really tired from all the walking you both did.

"Andwae! We have to find a dress for you to wear tonight!" Chunji said without even realizing what he's saying "But we already bought a lot and what about tonight? I have nothing planned though" you looked at him with slight confusion. Chunji's eyes widen and panicked "I.. uh.. for uh... th-the dinner tonight! Yeah that... we have a dinner since its our last day" Chunji laughed awkwardly "You know oppa... you're a really bad liar" you narrowed your eyes on him and glared knowing he's hiding something from you. 

"Tell me what it is." "NO! now lets go" you silently followed trying to think about tonight but nothing comes to mind and can't help but be curious. *ugh this is frustrating* you thought. "OH FINALLY!" Chunji yelled "what oppa?" you asked "I finally found a dress for you to wear" he took the dress and threw it to you then he pushed you to the dressing room to try it on. "Yah oppa stop pushing me" you yelled but of course he really didn't care  he got too excited. 

After a few minutes you popped your head out "you done? now come out so i can see" Chunji said, you nodded and slowly came out of the room. Chunji was staring at you with his mouth open "WAAAH! that looks so good in you!" Chunji couldn't help but admire you. He then told the sales person that he will take the dress. After paying you and Chunji went back to the hotel. As you got to your room Minjung was sitting on the bed waiting for you two to arrive "Ya! what took you guys so long?" minjung asked "It was hard to find a proper dress ok? sheesh" Chunji said you just looked at the two with a confused look. *what is going on today*

They both looked at you and you just stared back then Chunji nodded at Minjung, to which Minjung took it as a signal for her to fix you up. She grabbed you by the wrist and let you sit down the chair in front of the mirror. Minjung started putiing make up on you "Yah what ar-" you got interrupted "Shh just shh I'll answer your questions later" Minjung was in a hurry since its like 6:30 ish in the evening. If you and Chunji didn't take a long time she wouldn't be in such a hurry. 

After like 15 minutes of putting your make up on. She quickly took your dress grabbed your wrist and pushed you in the bathroom "HURRY AND CHANGE!" she yelled, you didn't even bother ask and just changed. After a good 5 minutes of changing you came out and looked at yourself in the mirror. You could barely tell you had make up on. Minjung barely put anything she wanted you to look natural as possible since that was L. Joe's request. "Waaah" Chunji started clapping while staring at you. You suddenly became shy and looked away "We have to go come on" Minjung said

While being dragged downstairs "Where the heck are we going?" you asked "You'll see just wait ok?" Chunji said and smiled. As you reached down by the lobby "Ok so just walking straight and you will see someone waiting for you there" Minjung said "wait I'm going alone?" "Yes now go!" you got pushed by Chunji, you just kept walking and followed what they said. 

After a few steps you saw a table with candles around and saw someone sitting on one of the chairs you could barely see who it was so you took a few steps closer to see who it was and to your suprise it was no other than L. Joe "L. Joe oppa?" L. Joe quickly looked at you and as soon as he saw you he had a huge smile on his face and seeing how pretty you looked he blushed "Hi _______~ You look gorgeous" L. Joe said. You blushed aat his comment and he stood up and offered his hand and you obviously took his hand and he lead you to your seat. 

"Waah~! The scenery is gorgeous" you beamed and L. Joe smiled and said "It's not as gorgeous as you" which made you blush really hard so you looked away trying not to make eye contact. L. joe chuckled at how cute you are "Let's eat" L. joe said and you quickly nodded. The dinner was amazing. You and L. Joe talked the entire time and laughed with all the stories both of you were sharing. After eating dinner you both decided to walk around by the seashore and talked. You then remembered the question that you're been dying to ask "Oh oppa btw why were the only ones eating? and how come we ate by the seashore and not with the other members?" you had more questions but decided to ask one by one. 

L. joe chuckled "Its a date ______" he said looking at you. You suddenly stopped walking 'Wh-what? a date? why? Aren't you dating jenna?" you asked. He shaked his head "No, not anymore.. I never liked her anyways" he said, you were suprised at what he said 'Why did you date her then?" L. Joe looked at you and smiled "To get closer to you... if I knew sooner that you and Chunji were cousins I wouldn't have used her to get closer to you *sigh* Look _______ I really really like you ever since I came to this school. The first time I laid my eyes on you I fell in love right away. Your laugh and your smile melts me everytime. Not seeing even just for one day makes me go crazy. I really really like you ______" out of nowhere he had a bouquet of flowers in his hand "Will you be mine _______-ah?" L. joe looked at you with loving eyes and waited for your answer.

"I........"