Break up

My bestfriend's boyfriend

As the day went by L. Joe texted Jenna to meet up by the shore in which Jenna happily said yes without knowing what's in for her. She was thinking that L. Joe asked her to meet up for a date with her thats why she dressed herself and put perfume on and make up on just to look pretty. But obviously not knowing, L. Joe doesn't like girls who wear make up he likes it when a girl is simple that's one thing why he likes about you. You were a natural. 

He was thinking about you while waiting for Jenna. He had a huge smile on his face just thinking about you. His thoughts were interrupted by Jenna who was screaming. He turned around only to glate at her "yah will you be more quiet?" He said "sorry I was too excited.. so where we going?" She asked "nowhere.." she wss shocked "what? I thought we were going on a date like going out for dinner" L. Joe just laughed at her "You think too much.. and no I didn't ask you out on a date... I asked you to come out because I have something to tell you" he said while looking at her with a straight face "oh what is it?" She asked "I'm breaking up with you" he said so calmly.

"Wha-what? No you can't do this to me.. and how can you say that without even hesitating.. you are not breaking up with me Lee Byunghun" he was getting mad "You can't tell me what I can't do and what I can do.. and don't you dare call me by my real name" Jenna's eyes were now filled with tears "b-but why?" She asked "Simple. I dont like you" he said which just made Jenna to scoff "psssh that's a lie.. who doesn't like me? I'm really likeable" L. Joe just looked at her *wow  conceited much* he thought "uh not me" he said in as-a-matter-of-fact tone. 

Jenna glared at L. Joe "Give me another reason to why you're breaking up with me" she told L. Joe. "I'll be happier to give you more.. first I never like you.. I only used you... second you're a fake.. and last I love someone and that is not you" he said looking straight into her eyes. "It's _______ isn't it?" L. Joe just kept quiet. "It is her. Fine. But that does not mean I'm done. Watch out Byunghun. You'll be mine in no time." She walked away angry. *Watch it ______ & byunghun. I'm going to crush you two* she thought pretty mad at what just happened. 

As Jenna was walking away L. Joe felt relieved that this is finally over. He can finally walk up to you without having Jenna glaring at you. L. Joe was nearing the entrance of the resort and saw the other members, he walked up to them "hey guys" "oh hyung annyeong~ how did it go?" Changjo asked L. Joe shrugged " it was alright with me but she wasn't able to take it" the other members were a bit worried. L. Joe looked at them he sighed "look guys I am more worried than you guys are.. We just have to watch her 24/7 and take care of her." The other members nodded in agreement. They loved you like a sister so they wouldn't want to see you hurt especially L. Joe. 

Meanwhile Jenna took her stuff and sneaked out of the resort. She called one of the guys she paid to help her get rid of you to pick her up. She went in the car "whats the plan ma'am?" The guy asked. "Let's go back for now and we'll see what happens. We'll give them the time to have fun for now. We'll attack later" she said. The guy just nodded and started the engine then left. 

The next morning students came down to the dining room and got their food and sat down. One of Jenna's roommates reported that Jenna has gone home saying that she was in a hurry. The teachers were shocked but they couldn't do anything since she already left. The teen top members heard what the other student said. They looked at each other and felt relieved she was gone for now but they were getting ready for what she is about to do. 

For the meantime L. Joe and the members won't worry about her. And for L. Joe this is also the time where he can ask you out and confess to you which he planned to do tonight. 

________________________________________________________________ 

Whew~ double update~ weeee

So they finally broke up which is a good thing... 

But what has Jenna planned for them?? Hmmm... 

But for now lets think about L. Joe's plan... what will he do?? Hmmm ;) 

Anyways here you go~ 

Enjoy~ 

^_^ XOXO 

Love you all~~