Sick

My bestfriend's boyfriend

YOUR POV:

 

I woke and I felt pain through my whole body. I saw all the bandages I have. I stood up and went downstairs carefully and slowly cause my body was aching. “Chanhee Oppa?” I called “Eo? You woke up.. Why did you come down?” Chunji asked me “Well I’m hungry” “Arasseo come sit” Chunji assisted me to the dining area and help me sat down I could barely move.

 

“Aaah” Chunji was feeding me cause he didn’t want me to use my own hands *geez he’s treating me like a child again* I thought but I obeyed anyways. “Wait shouldn’t we be in school?” I asked “Us going to school? With you looking like that? Yeah no _______ I won’t let you” “Ok but shouldn’t you-“ “No I’m not leaving you. I called eomma to tell the school were not going” “A-arasseo were you the one who saved me last night?” “Eo. Who else would? OHO you were hoping it was L. Joe?” I gave him a glare I wanted to slap him in the arm but I didn’t have enough strength “A-ani!” I pouted.

 

“I told the members what happened as well as Minjung I told them not to spread it around school just so that they won’t bother you that much… They’ll be here later” Chunji told me “Arasseo what did they say?” “Let’s just say they didn’t take it very well especially the maknaes”

Chunji told me I was sitting on the couch watching tv but then I felt dizzy so I asked Chunji to get me water and he did.

 

He touched my forehead “Omo _______ you’re burning CRAP! You have a fever” Chunji told me I just nodded. He carried me to my room and tucked me in. He made me drink medicine and told me to sleep. So I did.

 

NO ONE’s POV:

 

Meanwhile in school all the members and Minjung, especially L. Joe, were worried they couldn’t stop thinking about you. Chunji told them who did it to you and HECK they wanted to slap her but Chunji told them not too YET. During lunch all of them were sitting on the same table with Jenna. “Hey where’s _____?” she asked trying to look like she cares. “Dunno” Everyone said in unison they didn’t want Jenna to know she might go to your place or something. *AISH ANNOYING BRAT* everyone thought in table.

 

Secretly Jenna was smiling and she looked like as if she won the lottery *pssh Heck I care where she is… Tch good thing she’s not here I can finally have L. Joe without them texting each other* Jenna thought but HA! No L. Joe ignored her he didn’t even dare look at her no matter how hard she tried to get his attention but nothing she got no attention from L. Joe. He was too busy texting sweet messages to make you feel a bit better and he just didn’t want to look at her cause he might do something to her. *Feel better ______~ I’ll see you later* L. Joe thought.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here you go guys~ I'm really sorry for the long wait~ Mianhae