Same class with WHO?!!

My bestfriend's boyfriend

L. Joe's POV: 

(during the bullying scene) I was watching the whole time while she was walking towards the crowd. I wasn't standing near them. As i watched everything that happened I was happy seeing her stand up for the new girl. I fell in love again. She never failed to make my heart beat like this. Yes, I am in love with her... Ever since I saw her on the first day I entered high school. She's the only girl I fell in love with. She's a goddess to me, well every guy would think the same, any guy would die to be her boyfriend, she's sweet, kind, loving and pretty and very friendly too. That's what I love about her.. Oh how I wish she was mine.. I can't confess no wait more like I'm too scared to confess *sigh* nobody knows my love for her.

Anyways I entered the school before everyone else sees me or should I say before any girl sees me. I HATE being crowded by girls it's really annoying I'm thankful that they like me but they go overboard sometimes. Anyways I went to the office to get my schedule and checked what class I was in when I found my class I walked to the room and sat down by the window. I could hear people talking.. I turned my head around and smiled secretly when I saw who it was * ASSA!! I'm in the same class as her! FINALLY!* I thought while staring out the window. 

YOUR POV: 

I walked in the classroom with Minjung and some students were already seated but I couldn't really check who was in my class cause I was too busy talking with Minjung. When I sat down that's when I saw the whole room and I can see and hear girls giggling and looking at this one person who was by the window I couldn't see him very well because of the girls that were standing in front of me. I asked the girl beside me on my right

"hey what's going on? Why are you all staring at the guy by the window?" "Oh hey _______, the guy over there by the window is L. Joe we're in the same class as him" she said. I looked at her with wide eyes and slammed my hands on the desk and yelled

"WHAT?! WE'RE IN THE SAME CLASS AS WHO?!!" Now everyone looked at me.. *oh how embarrasing* "ah mianhae mian I was too loud" I bowed at everyone I quickly sat down and looked down because I knew my face was getting red because of embarrasement as well as knowing that L. Joe is in the same class I smiled secretly. 

NO ONE's POV 

Minjung saw you blush and smiled which you didn't notice she knew right away that you liked L. Joe...