Visit + Caring L. Joe pt.2

My bestfriend's boyfriend

After watching the movie everyone was now at the kitchen cooking food. You were sitting at the dining room since no one allowed you to cook or even help. From time to time L. Joe would glance at you to make sure you’re ok. Everyone noticed it, even your brother (your brother knows about the plan and knows that L. Joe likes you and you like him because of Chunji), except you, you were too busy reading a book. The food was now ready and Niel had a plan.

                                                      

“______-ah come let’s eat” Chunji called “ASSA! I’m so hungry” you sat down. Chunji was on your left side and sanghoon was about to sit on the right side but Niel quickly pulled him away and told him to sit somewhere else so that L. Joe can sit beside you, Sanghoon found another spot and sat there then Niel sat somewhere too and now the only seat left was beside you. L. Joe who came out of the kitchen because he was getting utensils saw that the only seat left was beside you, he was happy as heck *teehee I’m going to sit beside her* L. Joe thought.

.

“NO!” “YES” you and Chunji were arguing because L. Joe wanted to feed you since you’re sick and a bit weak “I SAID YES _______ SO STOP BEING STUBBORN AND LET HIM FEED YOU” Chunji yelled “But I can take care of-“ “No you can’t now say aaaah~” L. Joe said, you didn’t listen to him and just stared at him “Ppali before the food gets cold” he told you “UGH! Fine” you opened your mouth and ate, you really didn’t have a choice since they won’t give you the utensils you were supposed to use. So dinner went on like the usual except you know you were being fed.

 

After eating you were taking your medicine and L. Joe was the one who took care of everything like water and all that he even cooked soup for you to eat later. As of now everyone was in the living room and were watching T.V. L. Joe sat beside you and was hugging you because again you were cold *stupid cold*you thought. While he was hugging you, you started to feel sleepy and after a minute you were asleep on L. Joe’s arms. L. Joe noticed and carried you bridal style and brought you to your room. You slept for about an hour or two, you woke up cause you felt like throwing up.

 

Good thing L. Joe was awake. He assisted you to the bathroom and patted your back while you vomit. “I’ll go get you water” L. Joe said and ran out of the bathroom and quickly got you water. You drank all the water that he gave you and went back to your room. L. Joe was getting a towel and put it on hot water to make the towel warm. He put it on your forehead. “_______-ah go to bed” L. Joe said “O-oppa gomawo” you said and smiled L. Joe just looked at you and smiled.

 

You had a hard time sleeping and L. Joe noticed it because you kept moving and changing your position “_____-ah are you having a hard time sleeping?” you nodded “Move a bit” “huh? Why?” “Just move” L. Joe said you moved to the side a bit and he laid down beside you and hugged you and hummed some songs so that you can sleep “______-ah close your eyes” and you did.. at some point L. Joe actually got you to sleep *______-ah sweet dreams.. Good night… I Love you* L. Joe placed a kiss on your forehead and cheek then went to dreamland. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I was very busy this week... So sorry T_T

Anyways Enjoy~! ^_^ 

LOVE YOU GUYS~!