I used to like her

My bestfriend's boyfriend

YOUR POV:

 

I was walking home with Chunji from school we were both talking and laughing about random things. A question suddenly popped in my mind “Oppa” “mm?” “why did you say you don’t like Jenna’s vibe? I thought you liked her” I asked him “I did ______ I seriously did but I don’t anymore” “Wae oppa?” “Let’s just say something made me wake up from my senses and made me realize that I was blinded I didn’t see the real person she is and besides something was fishy with her”

 

I looked at him confused “What do you mean oppa?” “You’ll understand later but for now I want you to be careful around her. Don’t tell her any of your secrets ok?” “A-arasseo but can I know why though?” “Later angel I’ll tell you when the right time comes” I just nodded *hmmm what could it be* I thought.

 

CHUNJI’s POV:

 

I felt sorry for ________ she doesn’t even know the real Jenna. Oh how I wish I could tell her but I can’t I promised Teen Top that I won’t because we wanted to wait for Jenna to explode and the only way she will explode is if L. Joe broke up with her or something. 

 

I regretted liking her and I am glad that I didn’t confess before. Well I couldn’t anyway because something was holding me back from confessing and now I know what it is. Her true personality. It’s not something you could imagine. It is worse than the popular girls in our school but they barely do anything bad now that I think about it Jenna always gets bullied but Minjung doesn’t

 

*hmmm there is something missing here… Jenna gets bullied everyday no matter how many times _____ stops them hmmm interesting* I texted Minjung about it. I do have a confession to make I am starting to like Minjung she’s nice and sweet. Ssshhh don’t tell though kekekeke. "Oppa you ok? You're like a crazy person" you said. "Oh yeahh I am fine I just thought of something" I told her she just smiled at me. 

 

To: Minjung

Hey~ don’t you think it’s weird that Jenna always gets bullied in school even though ______  stops them? I mean think about it everyone gets treated fairly in our school but her.

From: Chunji

 

To: Chunji

That is true. I got bullied too but they stopped once _____ told them too also when they started to talk to me they told me they were sorry. But I’ve never seen Jenna being treated nicely by anyone except _______. Let’s talk about it tomorrow with the rest after school. Alright? Now go to bed see you~ ^_^

From:Minjung

To:Minjung

Arasseo I’ll tell everyone else tomorrow. I will night~!

Fromm: Chunji

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________HEY guys! what did you guys think about sunmi's new song?  I thought it was pretty good.