Visit + Caring L. Joe

My bestfriend's boyfriend

It was now the end of the day the members, including L. Joe, and Minjung was walking to your house to visit since you were sick. When they reached your place they rang the doorbell and you opened it. Everyone was shocked at how you looked. You look like a zombie right now sine you know you’re sick. They all gave you hugs.

 

“Yah did you eat and take your medicine?” Minjung asked worriedly “Of course I did I know I look like crap right now.” You pouted. “NOOONAA WE MISSED YOU” the three maknaes yelled you laughed at how cute they are “Awh I missed you too guys” “Noona school was no fun cause you weren’t there” Changjo said and pouted, you just laughed but coughed “Yah careful don’t laugh too much” Chunji came out of nowhere with water.

 

Everyone was now seated on the couch you were between Changjo and Niel they were arguing about what to watch *sheesh these two won’t stop* you tried getting up but they both won’t let you “YAH I need to go to the washroom” you said “Oh ok noona”. Honestly you didn’t need to use the bathroom you just wanted to get out. You went upstairs and got your blanket cause you were freezing. When you came back everyone was quiet because they were watching a movie.

 

You tried to go back to your seat but you couldn’t, you were about to sit on the floor but someone poked you “hey just sit here I’ll sit on the floor” L. Joe whispered “Eo? A-arasseo gomawo” you whispered back and smiled. While you guys were watching you were freezing cold a blanket and two jackets did not help. L. Joe noticed so he took his jacket off and gave it to you but guess what still didn’t work *aish why am I freaking cold like seriously three jackets and a thick blanket isn’t working* you thought, you were shivering as heck.

 

Suddenly you felt someone poke you again you looked up and saw L. Joe “wae?” you asked. “Ireona (stand up)” “w-wae?’ you asked again “Just stand up will you?” you quickly stood up not wanting to have a fight or argument with him, he sat down at your spot and pulled you down, you were shocked at what he did. “y-yah l-l-let go” you said *CRAP MY EFFIN HEART IS BEATING RAPIDLY CALM DOWN* you thought. “shireo I know your cold and those three jackets and a thick blanket did not help so I’m gonna hug you” L. Joe said, he may seem calm but inside he’s freaking out. “Sit down properly” L. Joe said. You were now sitting on L. Joe’s lap while he’s hugging you from behind. *this feels so warm* you thought. L. Joe noticed that you stopped shivering he smiled to himself *Hehe I got to back hug her I should thank the cold hehehe* Good thing your back was facing L. Joe he would’ve been embarrassed if you saw his face blushing kkkk.

 

*Making your moves now huh L. Joe hahaha… good start* Chunji thought and secretly texted everyone about how their plan worked… except you and L. Joe of course…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heey guys~ I'm really sorry for updating late I was really busy~ Jeongmal mianhae~ *bows* 

Does anybody miss Teen Top like I do? I wanna see them perform again~ 

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy~ please don't forget to comment and subscribe~! ^^