Sleepover with Chunji

My bestfriend's boyfriend

You arrived your house after 30 minutes “I’m home” you yelled so that the boys could hear “NOOOOONAAAA~!” your brother ran to you “oof YAH! That hurt” “hehe mian noona” “annyeong _____~ “ “annyeong oppa” The boys looked at you and you just looked at them knowing what they’re waiting for. “Arasseo I’ll go cook after I change sheeesh… you guys should seriously learn how to cook” “Naah we’re good we like your cooking better” Chunji said. You walked up to your room and changed went back down and cooked. After 30 minuted dinner was ready.

 

“GUUUYS! Bab meogja~ (let’s eat)” The boys quickly ran down to the kitchen and sat down “Dig in” all of you were now eating without saying anything. You barely ate cause you didn’t feel like eating. Chunji noticed but didn’t say anything yet. You put your dish by the sink “Hoonie-ah you wash the dishes” “arasseo noona”

 

You walked up to your room and sat down on the chair and did your homework once you were done you lied down your bed and was thinking *How do I face them tomorrow? I need to control my feelings… What-* your thoughts were interrupted by Chunji.

 

“_______~? Are you sleeping?” You quickly sat up “Ani come in.. did you need anything?” “Ani I just wanted to know if you’re ok…” “gwaenchana oppa I’m fine” “________?” “Hmmmm?” “Can you tell me when you started liking L. Joe?” You were shocked but told him anyways he sat down beside you and his arm around your shoulder.

 

You were both talking for about 2 hours about your feelings and his feelings towards Jenna and all that after the long talk he asked “hey can I sleep here tonight” Chunji asked. “Wae?” “I don’t know I feel like you won’t be able to sleep because either you’re crying or you were thinking too much” He told you “Aniya oppa I’ll be fine Don’t worry about me arasseo?” “ok If you need anything just tell me ok?” “I will oppa gomawo… I’ll go to bed now Goodnight~” Chunji tucked you in bed and kissed your forehead “Night~ Jalja~” *Everything will be alright* Chunji thought.

 

It was now around 1:30 am and you still haven’t slept why? Cause you were crying when Chunji left tears just flowed down your face you couldn’t stop it. Chunji was right you would cry. Luckily at that time Chunji woke up to go the washroom when he came out he heard you crying “I knew it” he mumbled to himself he took his blanket from the guestroom and went to your room.

 

“_______” “Oppa? Why are you awake?” “I went to the washroom and I heard you… I’m sleeping here” he motioned for you to move a bit and you did he lied down beside and he pulled you closer to him “______-ah I shouldn’t have left you… ______-ah stop crying eo? It hurts oppa to see you like this” you nodded and hugged Chunji without realizing you fell asleep. *_______-ah from now on I’m not leaving your side I promised your parents I won’t let you cry or get hurt* 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG GUYS~ Did you see the new boy group GOT7? OMG THEY'RE SO ASDFGHJKL I CAN"T EXPLAIN IN WORDS TEEHEE ^_^

 

Anyways here's chapter 13! ^_^ Love you Guys! <3 <3